gg wp poland

VIciRIS.png

Poland 4 - 11 Germany

8DA3AF2E9E8EDCC0CD14265AFFD37F07F6F408A3
5129C8E137CEE131C3B45D9019BB70F1D8A2065F
0CEEC831615D6BA5E077327F046C00E23EB94E07
2FDB282BB3B81ADD70C5F3E05BF1AB1CCC234A50

B83EFBC4621E6B946F739F5D5328B03294C61B74

Good match overall, didn't expect such a strong performance from Germany, well played both teams.

Tardet said:
Also as far as I remember, Turkey did not offer anything or that wasn't mentioned to me during our discussion.

i asked that to watly

hope its not forbidden to share the conversation
[00:00]
Watly:
Rayden, who is the primary contact for team Turkey

[00:00]
Rayden:
you can talk to me

[00:01]
Watly:
I see Samu, Tomayus and Flawin
but ok
France is requesting a rematch
so 0-0

[00:02]
Rayden:
i mean i dont care tbh but
does it have to do anything with first 3 sets

[00:02]
Watly:
it's a complete rematch
and you can refuse with no repurcussions
France, in the end, agreed to a rematch of the set, so we are not gonna do funny things like force another rematch starting at 2-0

[00:05]
Rayden:
we can play last set if they want
right now

[00:05]
Watly:
sec
no
complete rematch or result stands
it's up to both teams here, I'm just mediating

Tardet said:
I believe they were fine with the outcome of the match and we were the only ones unhappy with the draw.

thats umm  :shock:  :ohdear:

okay so just to clarify, ofc we'd want to replay only last set but as you can see i was told no so we didnt want to force our opponent

LaPache said:
ggwp, apart from the denied re request and the unnecessary insulting.

Yes, sorry, one may understand our situation and the urge to win more rounds. The insulting however is unforgivable. Nonetheless you played a great match and I wish you guys the best going forward.

@Rayden

I don't think Watly will mind sharing a convo just so you could show that you guys tried to replay the set. As I said, I wasn't aware or likely miss-understood what Watly said on teamspeak at the time. Lots of convos were going on at the same time so I could have easily missed that.

I was under the illusion that you guys were happy with the outcome of the match being a draw. If you were not, then that's fair. As I said to Samu, I appreciate we got to solve that issue like adults that night. We attempted for a rematch, didn't work out in the end, fair enough. That's probably better to leave it at that and settle the scores once for all if we meet again.

tardets argumentative skills=almost as bad as his skill in-game
in a legit professional tournament there's no grounds for replaying the entire game, it's only common sense to replay the compromised set
an egomaniac destroyed by fietta with FACTS and LOGIC

Well-played to every team this week, thank you for completing your matches within the deadline. The last results will be added to the thread and to the group stage table.

Thank you Donut as well for giving me a piece of your mind. Extremely valuable and relevant, totaly what I would expect from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom