[NC2019] Group Stage Week 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, pulling a point out of the argument when that's not the clear aim, no one gives a toss about if Caius is in the team, the point is, you should be playing the last set and not some of this bull**** admining replaying the entire match. So, since there's no disagreements with playing with the last set, even you can agree, why are they STILL replaying the match? Do you want to go around circles or will you actually do what should be done?

Fietta said:
Great, pulling a point out of the argument when that's not the clear aim, no one gives a toss about if Caius is in the team, the point is, you should be playing the last set and not some of this bull**** admining replaying the entire match. So, since there's no disagreements with playing with the last set, even you can agree, why are they STILL replaying the match?

Tardet said:
That doesn't weaken your argument in the slightest [...]

I am glad this was fixed though, that you admitted your mistake and stroke the part of your post which was wrong. Really sorry for interrupting your speech with such a small point of detail but I believe it's important to know who you are talking to!

Fietta said:
So, are you going to reply to the issue? Or continue to brush past it because you know the decision is wrong?

I already said what I had to say two pages ago Fietta, you brought nothing new to the table in my eyes.

Tardet said:
Fietta said:
So, are you going to reply to the issue? Or continue to brush past it because you know the decision is wrong?

I already said what I had to say two pages ago Fietta, you brought nothing new to the table in my eyes.

Your main argument was against the last round replay and not replaying the final set, you've yet to provide an explanation as to why an ENTIRE match replay was chosen over the last set replay. I find it silly that no admin is actually providing any logical explanation behind it, but are constantly attempting to go around in circles to avoid the issue, you've got 9 administrators for this tournament, yet not one can actually provide any decent answer to the decision made, what a joke.

Fietta said:
Tardet said:
Fietta said:

Your main argument was against the last round replay and not replaying the final set, you've yet to provide an explanation as to why an ENTIRE match replay was chosen over the last set replay.

I think that's where you got it wrong. You are free to make a statement and call out something you see as wrong. But nobody here owes you any justification or explanation.

Tardet said:
Fietta said:
Tardet said:
Fietta said:

Your main argument was against the last round replay and not replaying the final set, you've yet to provide an explanation as to why an ENTIRE match replay was chosen over the last set replay.

I think that's where you got it wrong. You are free to make a statement and call out something you see as wrong. But nobody here owes you any justification or explanation.

Incorrect, you've been very confident in replying to statements you felt were unjust, but when you've come across a valid reasoning and point, you're ignoring it, I wasn't born yesterday. You clearly said yourself that you don't disagree with the point I made, so I'm asking, why are you going with a rematch?

Fietta said:
Tardet said:
Fietta said:
Tardet said:
Fietta said:

Incorrect, you've been very confident in replying to statements you felt were unjust, but when you've come across a valid reasoning and point, you're ignoring it, I wasn't born yesterday. You clearly said yourself that you don't disagree with the point I made, so I'm asking, why are you going with a rematch?

I wasn't born yesterday either and I perfectly know how every discussion goes with you. It's hardly about who's right or wrong, or who makes the 'best' statement, it's about who will get tired of endlessly posting and repeating the same thing over and over. At this game Fietta, you will always beat me with talent and experience. Then, when people stop answering you, you will claim it shows they are wrong. That's fine with me, I will let everyone else make an opinion for themselves about the situation by reading the posts on this thread, including yours and mine.

Tardet said:
Fietta said:
Tardet said:
Fietta said:
Tardet said:
Fietta said:

I wasn't born yesterday either and I perfectly know how every discussion goes with you. It's hardly about who's right or wrong, or who makes the 'best' statement, it's about who will get tired of endlessly posting and repeating the same thing over and over. At this game Fietta, you will always beat me with talent and experience. Then, when people stop answering you, you will claim it shows they are wrong. That's fine with me, I will let everyone else make an opinion for themselves about the situation by reading the posts on this thread, including yours and mine.

An interesting approach to my answer, again Tardet, I don't care about being right, this isn't some 2015 bull****, I'm just saying that you cannot agree with the decision made by the admin team when you don't disagree with my suggestion, it doesn't need to go around in circles, the only reason it would is if you're stalling, you agreed with what I have to say, so I'll ask again, why is an entire match replay the final decision? Every argument I have is literally me providing a better solution and people arguing against it. You do realise I'm doing this to make it better?

Fietta is fluent in English but if we could talk in French I could show him from A - Z how retarded it is to say that replaying only the last set is the fairest way to settle this because it's not, no option is fair, replaying only the last set would give a moral advantage to Turkey because they'd know they have the advantage anyway scorewise so they'd come in more confident and relaxed, knowing they lost rounds to FRA they'd maybe adapt their strategy too, it's also unfair to France because they managed to bring it back and upgraded their stuff and that they were much more confident because of that on match's day, they'd come playing the last set still angry because they'd feel like they got robbed and knowing that they can't do a single mistake in order to have a chance to win, knowing that, how could it be fair since neither France or Turkey will be in the same state of mind they were on the day they played the match, as a competitive player you should know that the moral of a team is even more important than their individual skill. The best ways to settle this since nobody thought about Yona's solution when this happened is to :

1) Keep the results like that

2) Mutual agreement between teams and admins to replay the whole match.

Anyway, Shema is right.

I think you're misunderstanding the last set hunny, France made the mistake of continuing to play, what's fair is that if France DO want to replay a part of the match where it was affected by some troll, then both teams will play that part, which in this case is the final set. France still have a chance of winning that final set, it's clear to me that France afraid of losing in the final set, so France picked a rematch. Are you saying the other 3 sets aren't fair? If Turkey have the morale boost, then how is that not fair? They earnt the score from the past 3 sets, what's fair is that the set that should get replayed is the set that's been trolled on.

Caius_III said:
You'll always find things to say.

It's simple Caius, you're saying it's unfair for France because they fairly lost the other sets, so they're coming in the last set with lower morale and you're saying that's a reason as to why there should be a rematch? Because France played bad? You're literally telling me that France should get special treatment because they were losing...

The only fair thing would be to recreate the same conditions at this precise moment, 2 - 0 for France with the upgraded stuff that they had and replay this round in particular but it's not possible.

As I said again, either you keep the draw or both team replay the match. They already talked about that and it's their business so, it's settled anyway.

Caius_III said:
The only fair thing would be to recreate the same conditions at this precise moment, 2 - 0 for France with the upgraded stuff that they had and replay this round in particular but it's not possible.

As I said again, either you keep the draw or both team replay the match. They already talked about that and it's their business so, it's settled anyway.

I think you're being silly, France made the mistake of continuing the match, as of right now, it's Turkey's decision on what they should do, if Turkey say no, then the draw will be the draw. The fairest option (since France clearly made the mistake of continuing) is to replay the set, that way you still have a chance of taking the title, replaying the set is still fair, it gives teams equal chance, much like in the match, you'll just be playing from the last set, with round 1 equipment, that's extremely fair as France could possibly do the 2 - 0 up again, just like they did the previous time. Again, if France played bad the other sets, then that's not Turkey's fault, the last set should play out as if it were the real deal - if you're saying to replay the match when Turkey was winning after three sets is more 'fair' than playing the last set, then I don't know what to tell you.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom