[NC2019] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fietta said:
If it was on UK server from the start, NA wouldn't have made it to the finals. But trash home and away system proved that any **** team can win on home.

Calling NA a **** team after that match? Nice meme. They almost won plenty of rounds on the French server and made the match very close and intense.

Fietta said:
Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:
If it was on UK server from the start, NA wouldn't have made it to the finals. But trash home and away system proved that any **** team can win on home.

Calling NA a **** team after that match? Nice meme. They almost won plenty of rounds on the French server and made the match very close and intense.

I said any **** team can win home, that goes to both EU and NA as there's home sides for each continent darling.

Thats the first OT match for Home away if im not mistaken? maybe this just proves both teams were relatively equally skilled?

Congratz Peter, this is for u
2yMFw4b.jpg

Maximou said:
Ggs to NA intense match great final, (shoutout to you Roberta  :wink:)

I'm not on the team so I can be honest. Throwing a tantrum to Watly for 30 minutes the time of the match instead of dealing with this during the two weeks leading up to it is highly suspicious. NA was about to walk away but Watly was going to give France the deafult. So all the time that NA spent practicing was for a server that was changed 30 minutes after the match start. You cried to enforce France servers but in reality if the US did the same you would have played in Chicago with the terrible ping difference that the NA team played with.

Watly is the only reason France won the match. You guys almost lost the entire match in the first round. Then proceeded to mostly be dominated the rest of the match. You played well enough to keep to the home/away system because your team average's like 20 ping on your server.

You won because of bad adminning thirty minutes after the match start time. US should have backed out and played next week and you should have played on Chicago servers. But NA chose to allow this to happen as they have every NC.

GG to both France and NA, what an 'amazing' finals - what a shame that the finals was stolen due to the most stupid, moronic and tournament destroying format that seemed to have passed through over the years.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Maximou said:
Ggs to NA intense match great final, (shoutout to you Roberta  :wink:)

I'm not on the team so I can be honest. Throwing a tantrum to Watly for 30 minutes the time of the match instead of dealing with this during the two weeks leading up to it is highly suspicious. NA was about to walk away but Watly was going to give France the deafult. So all the time that NA spent practicing was for a server that was changed 30 minutes after the match start. You cried to enforce France servers but in reality if the US did the same you would have played in Chicago with the terrible ping difference that the NA team played with.

Watly is the only reason France won the match. You guys almost lost the entire match in the first round. Then proceeded to mostly be dominated the rest of the match. You played well enough to keep to the home/away system because your team average's like 20 ping on your server.

You won because of bad adminning thirty minutes after the match start time. US should have backed out and played next week and you should have played on Chicago servers. But NA chose to allow this to happen as they have every NC.
tldr.

Congratulations to France and well played to North America, they did an incredible job and the match was really tense, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Just wanted to mention something important in my eyes, Cow who played like a beast during the whole tournament came to see France on teamspeak after the match to congratulate them and I've never seen that before, considering the fact that he just lost a huge match that lasted a really long time and that was really tense he still had the guts to come on teamspeak to congratulate his opponents on behalf of North America. I don't think I would've been able to do that. Fairplay to him and he has all my admiration. Well played North America. The people trashtalking are always the ones who are not playing because they are too busy writing sh*t on Twitch anyway ( Including myself ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom