[NC2019] Final Nation's Cup Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably wise to get respected admins (or referees) from both the CN (like Shiroin) and SA, since they probably know who to look out for in their communities, especially since there's some controversial topics, mainly about cheating or past feuds between members. I mean, I love a bit of banter and heated discussions, but I guess it's not entirely healthy for the tournament.

I have already sent the screenshots of the ddos to Watly and Aslaug was wise enough to post the video of him with modified textures in this thread. (Daisuki 2.0)

Harman said:
When does the tournament start?

I think it's supposed to start this week? I know for a fact the ruleset should be posted either today or tomorrow, surely the announcement for groups and week 1 should be posted around the same time frame. 

Am i allowed to play for some other country and would anyone accept me ?

There won't be any Yugo or Balkane team this year cos only very few are interested.

I don't care if i win or lose i would only like to participate and play for some country.

Alyss said:
I have already sent the screenshots of the ddos to Watly and Aslaug was wise enough to post the video of him with modified textures in this thread. (Daisuki 2.0)

LOL

AslaugTheValkyrie said:
Firunien said:
AslaugTheValkyrie said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLrFXYOV5_I&feature=youtu.be

Great to see :smile:

Just wanted to put a little warning here, in the past modified textures have been punished harshly, not that you run into the same issues as an american NC-Captain who was unaware a few NCs back :smile:

Thanks for the warning, I didn't know that. I only have a logo of my favorite football club on the arrows packet and the javelins one, I also made a slight change of color on the javelins and arrows to see them better. I'm gonna reinstall the textures to vanilla

Thank you :grin:

I don't know why you atack me, almost the entire Argentine community has modified the textures, it is our first tournament, I never knew it was something badly seen, but I would not have used it from day one, luckily they warned me in time, btw I don't know why you are so angry with us, we never played against you, yet...

Except that you used modified textures in tourneys and servers in SA where it is forbidden. If there are indeed other players who use modified textures that doesn't justify what you did ˆˆ

Alyss said:
Except that you used modified textures in tourneys and servers in SA where it is forbidden. If there are indeed other players who use modified textures that doesn't justify what you did ˆˆ

Nope, it was never forbbiden in SA's servers, that's why we never knew that bro

AslaugTheValkyrie said:
Alyss said:

Nope, it was never forbbiden in SA's servers, that's why we never knew that bro

Could you guys please take this to steam or PMs please?

Alyss said:

If it is forbidden in SA why doesnt it says so in the rules page on the forums? Even so, why does the official streamer of the arranged cup have a lot of textures modified?
https://youtu.be/XrLDBBmKO_0

Good luck next time Alyss.
And don't worry about us, we'll be recording our matches, showing our vanilla textures.

BunnyTHEBEAST said:
Alyss said:

If it is forbidden why doesnt it says so in the rules page on the forums? Even so, why does the official streamer of the arranged cup have a lot of textures modified?

And don't worry about us, we'll be recording our matches.

Yeah them damn streamers and that streamer mod, I say we ban them all!

BunnyTHEBEAST said:
Alyss said:

If it is forbidden in SA why doesnt it says so in the rules page on the forums? Even so, why does the official streamer of the arranged cup have a lot of textures modified?

And don't worry about us, we'll be recording our matches, showing our vanilla textures.

Is that a line battle? or...  :ohdear:

As sign-ups are over, this thread will be closed. Please refer to our board from hereon out https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,497.0.html.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom