[NC2019] Final Nation's Cup Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am handing out the forms to as many reputable people as I can currently for the seeding. If you haven't received a form yet and believe you should receive one, please send me a pm or message on steam.

EDIT:
Link to the results so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e_Xi36XaQrm4gD1mLwCh0c-9Iqvzcsq-WcHZAWjqteE/edit?usp=sharing
Still on-going.
If anyone did not want their answer to be public, please send me a message and I will remove them asap.

Alyss said:
HKP said:
Middle ground server is the best solution here. What i was complaining about was the potential system of home away. That being said middleground should then also be used for teams playing spain tr and russia. Most of them get terrible pings on german servers.

The only case where you have to do home away is NA vs EU and EU teams have a better ping overall because some of them get a better ping than some NAs in NYC

In that case if you lose rounds in EU that’s more of a lack of skill rather than « ping issues » and if you win rounds in NA that’s a proof of skill. Unless you are really too worried about having more than 20 ping, home away with NA is playable and still competitive because both teams can win rounds abroad.
ye and as i said home away for na is understandable, you argued for home away in SA's case which is just beyond stupid.

--Darius-- said:
BANNER:
rEgUvXe.png
NATION: Romania
CAPTAIN: Darius - TALEWORLDS PROFILE - STEAM
CO-CAPTAIN: Flavberg - TALEWORLDS PROFILE - STEAM
ROSTER:
Roman1996384
Darius3164867
Flavberg1185565
DanielSamuraiu 3875777
Spargatorul3036066
DannyX3566721
Zash1331097
Locco399671
SnowFoxTBA
CosminTBA
updated

BunnyTHEBEAST said:
Alyss said:
As long as your team don't ddos the server

I still don't get what you're trying to say.

He is trying to say that, after you and some of your friends were banned from the Argentinian community after DDOSing a warband server and being fool enough to document the process in public discord channels, the best and least you could do is to behave correctly in this cup.

Radamant said:
BunnyTHEBEAST said:
Alyss said:

He is trying to say that, after you and some of your friends were banned from the Argentinian community after DDOSing a warband server and being fool enough to document the process in public discord channels, the best and least you could do is to behave correctly in this cup.
?

Radamant said:
BunnyTHEBEAST said:
Alyss said:

We never really did such thing. All you did was take some screenshots out of context on a private banter channel (ours) that was full of ****posting and made a post about it. When someone leaked it out. (One of your members)
And since the host doesn't like us that much, god knows why since we barely know him (as well as you, Payns and Perón), he took the blame on us for something that never really happened. (He even clarifies it for not happening but banned us for randomly thinking about it and putting it on some random banter chat to generate controversy).

I hope this clarifies this matter from now on.
Oh, and one more thing, please don't scold your own members for playing Minecraft with some of my clan, you look ridiculous by doing so.

Screenshots of players IP, ddos softwares screens, screens of you saying you would ddos someone and screens of the guy’s ping really high. Seems like a nice joke especially in a tourney  :grin:

Maximou said:
SeCoNd MaIn ArChEr In BeSt ArGeNtInA TeAm

Their main archer is using modified textures like trees without leaves or pink arrows (both are forbidden in SA) because « it’s hard to see otherwise »

BunnyTHEBEAST said:
Radamant said:
BunnyTHEBEAST said:
Alyss said:

We never really did such thing. All you did was take some screenshots out of context on a private banter channel (ours) that was full of ****posting and made a post about it. When someone leaked it out. (One of your members)
And since the host doesn't like us that much, god knows why since we barely know him (as well as you, Payns and Perón), he took the blame on us for something that never really happened. (He even clarifies it for not happening but banned us for randomly thinking about it and putting it on some random banter chat to generate controversy).

I hope this clarifies this matter from now on.
Oh, and one more thing, please don't scold your own members for playing Minecraft with some of my clan, you look ridiculous by doing so.

Sure... If anyone wants to see those screenshots just pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom