[NC2019] Final Nation's Cup Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkLight said:
Man how comes Argentina has the numbers to not only field one but two teams all of the sudden? Did Messi stream some Bannerlord recently?
Fenox and VxE are rising stars in SA. Their fights are like AE vs KURWA (Fenox being the best ofc)
There are like 500 active players in SA scene btw

1568829705-caius-le-francais.jpg

Alyss said:
Fenox and VxE are rising stars in SA. Their fights are like AE vs KURWA (Fenox being the best ofc)
There are like 500 active players in SA scene btw

What rules etc. do the South American community play? Same as Europe?

They play 2 maps (both ft10) and there is no side swap. Two champions do a ft3 duel to see who pick first map and their fac. Second team will pick a fac for first map and they will pick second map and their new fac. I think it’s 4 or 5 mins round

It was a friendly match not an official and Fenox went first place in the SA league followed by VxE. Also the final for Argentina’s cup is Fenox vs VxE. So no I’m not forgetting your team.
Atm those two teams are the best in SA. I hope Fenox will face your team on the mabla league  :twisted:

BunnyTHEBEAST said:
Point made aside, we'll be joining the cup as another team.

oh sure, we don't like you. is totally fine to ddos a team and insult their players that's the Argentinian way isn't it?
Anyway, don't start crying and playing victim here we had enough of you back in there.

you are able to represent argentina despite being banned ._.XD

Easter Cow said:
Right... let's try to keep the drama out of the sign ups thread please.  :facepalm:

You're right, sorry for bringing this up in here.

We'll see each other on this cup and in the league anyways. We can measure our dongs there.

AslaugTheValkyrie said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLrFXYOV5_I&feature=youtu.be

Great to see :smile:

Just wanted to put a little warning here, in the past modified textures have been punished harshly, not that you run into the same issues as an american NC-Captain who was unaware a few NCs back :smile:

Firunien said:
AslaugTheValkyrie said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLrFXYOV5_I&feature=youtu.be

Great to see :smile:

Just wanted to put a little warning here, in the past modified textures have been punished harshly, not that you run into the same issues as an american NC-Captain who was unaware a few NCs back :smile:

Thanks for the warning, I didn't know that. I only have a logo of my favorite football club on the arrows packet and the javelins one, I also made a slight change of color on the javelins and arrows to see them better. I'm gonna reinstall the textures to vanilla

Thank you :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom