[NC2018] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

I thank everyone who has parted in the tournament. However there are things I want to talk about. We encountered disrespectful manners from our opponents at early phases of the tournament. It's been a good answer to those people who thrashed talked to us, saying vulgar things in scrims and officials. Things such as, "what good of a 2013 team" etc. kicking corpses direspectfully in matches and then saying was the heat of the match in order to show off his good side... Despite all of these vulgar things, it's been a good tournament for us.
I want to talk about my team as well and congratulate them, first of whom is Menethil who gathered us together, gave his time to the team everyday and arranged matches. Airelhach is the second, although he is a very good player, he accepted staying spectate all the matches and still attended them, all of these etc. got us win the tourney. I congratulate all of my teammates for their good performances.
Warband's coming home :!:

It was really a fancy period for me and the team Turkey's players.We had a lot of time together not only having trainings or officials but some of us did play in roleplaying servers, some preferred to watch movies and some played fifa together.

And some people tried very hard just before being unsuccesfully eliminated from the tournament, where they also said "Dead game, no one cares."
I just wonder why did you sign up for this tournament if its dead and unless you are a zombie.

So what i say is, next time do not sign up for tournaments you think it is dead, so you won't look like a loser without honor.

I personally give my credits to Menethil for organizing us whole tournament, managing almost 7 players in his team, improving ideas by joining servers alone and so on.

And my credits to several stars of the year, Tomayus, Rayden, Tyhke and Flawin.
Not gonna lie they have performed flawlessly.

See you guys in bannerlord, apologies for breaking hearts if i have crossed the lines between our arguements.

Tirtil said:
[..]
And some people tried very hard just before being unsuccesfully eliminated from the tournament, where they also said "Dead game, no one cares."
I just wonder why did you sign up for this tournament if its dead and unless you are a zombie.

So what i say is, next time do not sign up for tournaments you think it is dead, [..] .
[..]

\o/ Truth has been said

If the game is dead, it is dead. Why are you bothering about it? Especially in here. Are you trying to slander Turkey's, Spain's and other teams successes or whats the point? Also, it was one of the nations cup with highest participation. I remember some nations cups just default wins flying everywhere, teams playing with 6-7 players due to lack of man, this was surely not one of them, especially among top-mid table teams. Do not try to hide your fails by pointing other things like that.

f69706bd9b5bf021ec49a8a299d7c23c.png

Congratulations Turkey and Spain! Thanks for hosting yet another NC! It deserves just so much respect you still try to come forward and keep the scene alive with these tournies. Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom