[NC2018] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Player pool's been decreasing for years, and that's not gonna change, but its never gonna fully die until Bannerlord's release. But be realistic aswell, Gaming in public servers is since matchmaking's decline, hopeless, and that's why 90% of the players taking part in NC didn't really play out of Scrims/Officials. Tournaments are still fun & competitive and people are gonna keep playing them, specially if we meet another scenario where teams are balanced or there's a purpose behind winning the games.

The focus on the upcoming tournaments should be rapid formats where big quantities of matches happen in a short period of time allowing a fast-paced system so teams are motivated to actually play the game, if the games come this way and competitions are properly organised, it could potentially push IG/Matchmaking a bit further as players would use it again for warm up/practise(or mere fun) for a short period of time.

Charlini said:
Player pool's been decreasing for years, and that's not gonna change, but its never gonna fully die until Bannerlord's release. But be realistic aswell, Gaming in public servers is since matchmaking's decline, hopeless, and that's why 90% of the players taking part in NC didn't really play out of Scrims/Officials. Tournaments are still fun & competitive and people are gonna keep playing them, specially if we meet another scenario where teams are balanced or there's a purpose behind winning the games.

The focus on the upcoming tournaments should be rapid formats where big quantities of matches happen in a short period of time allowing a fast-paced system so teams are motivated to actually play the game, if the games come this way and competitions are properly organised, it could potentially push IG/Matchmaking a bit further as players would use it again for warm up/practise(or mere fun) for a short period of time.

What he said. I don't know what the admin team hosting the next tournament has in minds but think about it.

Awesome final match, was a fun one to watch. Rayden had some epic shots and Charlini was a beast at inf. Overall I thought the tournament went really smooth compared to others I have participated in.

Thanks to Arni, Gibby and all the teams that worked with us on our difficult scheduling and agreeing to the home away system. It allowed our rather small amount of players to get some tournament play once again. Special thanks to Marquis and Cow who took over for me after my job pulled me away and Lagstro and Aporta for carrying us.  :lol:

Side note just wanted to mention some players that did really well against us on our home servers. Pusiak, Ghazi, and the Polish team for shutting us down lol. I was hoping to get to battle it out with the UK team but never got the chance.

Back
Top Bottom