[NC2017] Livestreams & Recordings

Users who are viewing this thread

Snusmakaren

Sergeant Knight at Arms
epn9O.png

LIVESTREAMS & RECORDINGS

This thread contains streams and recordings made of Nations Cup matches. We'll make sure to provide you with professional Warband content. Any requests for the streaming of matches can be made to Robin or to any of the other regular streamers. Don't hesitate to contact the administration team if you have any questions.

STREAMS
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
EditionStageTeamsCastersDate
Links
NC2017Grand FinalRussia vs. GermanyPrince Apollo15.06.17
NC2017Grand FinalRussia vs. Germany [RU CAST] Konstrush15.06.17
NC2017Grand FinalRussia vs. GermanyOliveran 15.06.17
NC2017Lower Bracket Fifth Match & Upper Bracket Final ASpain vs. GermanyOliveran 31.05.17
NC2017Lower Bracket Fifth Match & Upper Bracket Final AUnited Kindom vs. RussiaSaBo31.05.17
NC2017Lower Bracket - Match FPoland vs. TurkeySmiley21.05.17
NC2017Semi Final Lower BracketPoland vs. TurkeySmiley07.05.17
NC2017Semi Final Upper BracketRussia vs. GermanyGreed07.05.17
NC2017Semi Final Upper BracketSpain vs. United KingdomOliveran07.05.17
NC2017Quarter Final Lower BracketUnited States of America vs. Belgium & NetherlandsSmiley29.04.17
NC2017LB First match & QF Upper BracketUnited Kingdom vs. Belgium & NetherlandsSmiley23.04.17
NC2017Week 5 - Group BPoland vs. United KingdomOliveran09.04.17
NC2017Week 4 - Group ASweden vs. FinlandSmiley02.04.17
NC2017Week 3 - Group CCanada vs. PolandSmiley26.03.17
NC2017Week 3 - Group BFinland vs. FranceGreed26.03.17
NC2017Week 3 - Group DTurkey vs. SpainOliveran26.03.17
NC2017Week 3 - Group DTurkey vs. SpainGreed26.03.17
NC2017Week 2 - Group DRussia vs. TurkeySmiley19.03.17
NC2017Week 2 - Group AFrance vs. SwedenGreed19.03.17
NC2017Week 2 - Group DIran vs. CzechoslovakiaGreed18.03.17
NC2017Week 1 - Group DRussia vs. SpainCiiges12.03.17
NC2017Week 1 - Group AWales vs. FinlandKane12.03.17
NC2017Week 1 - Group AIreland vs. SwedenGreed12.03.17
NC2017Week 1 - Group BUnited States of America vs. Belgium & NetherlandsGreed11.03.17
NC2017Week 1 - Group CAustria vs. United KingdomSmiley12.03.17

POVS
EditionContentProducerDate
Links
NC2017Lower Bracket Fifth Match & Upper Bracket Final A: Spain vs. GermanyCharlini31.04.17
NC2017LB First match & QF Upper Bracke: Poland vs. GermanyeRRoR23.04.17
NC2017LB First match & QF Upper Bracket: Sweden vs. SpainCharlini23.04.17
NC2017Week 5 - Group B: Poland vs. United KingdomeRRoR09.04.17
NC2017Week 4 - Group B: Belgium & Netherlands vs. GermanyCiiges02.04.17
NC2017Week 4 - Group A: Sweden vs. FinlandOliveran02.04.17
NC2017Week 4 - Group B: Belgium & Netherlands vs. GermanyKane02.04.17
NC2017Week 3 - Group A: Sweden vs. IrelandOliveran26.03.17
NC2017Week 2 - Group B: Belgium & Netherlands vs. YugoslaviaCiiges18.03.17
NC2017Week 1 - Group D: Russia vs. SpainCharlini12.03.17
NC2017Week 1 - Group A: Sweden vs. IrelandOliveran12.03.17

Is there any reason BladeCast should get higher priority over for example Greed, BRO, Apollos or whomevers Streams? I feel like this will discourage some of the streamers and result in less streamed matches overall.

Faebio said:
Is there any reason BladeCast should get higher priority over for example Greed, BRO, Apollos or whomevers Streams? I feel like this will discourage some of the streamers and result in less streamed matches overall.

While I think it was necessary (or atleast a good idea) for the WPL, I agree with Faebio, and as a BladeCast Staff member, I reckon having BladeCast as a 'main channel' isn't necessary for every tournament, and wouldn't be such a good idea for the NC if that prevents other channel such as Greed, BROs, DoF, or Tq to do their own stuff. Having a stream which is trying to be the most professional possible is always a cool thing and should surely be encourage but I believe having more relaxed channels such as BRO or Tq is always cool. DoF and especially Greed, for their little ressources they have (understand here, few people working overall), showed excelent streaming. Greed always works his ass off to try new stuff, improve everything he can, and Dof having regularly people like Aero or Cleric make the streaming having an original touch I always liked.

Nothing has been confirmed by BladeCast as of late, but if we do partake into the NC, I believe using the old system in term of streams sharing for the first matches could be a good idea, and once the playoffs phase reached the semis and final, we could just let the NC organizers pick the channel they want. Atleast that's my view on the matter, can't say it's going to be the one of Calamity, and he is the boss in term of who take the decisions for BladeCast. Whenever he wishes to say something, he will :wink:

I wont stream Nations Cup matches if everyone else in the community is set up as a second class citizen, and asking what is basically the competition for permission to stream is unacceptable.

Greedalicious said:
I wont stream Nations Cup matches if everyone else in the community is set up as a second class citizen, and asking what is basically the competition for permission to stream is unacceptable.

I agree with this. Basically just being 'Allowed' to pick up the scraps its kinda stupid and insulting :wink:

I love the content Bladecast brings, it's good quality and good content. But in my opinion they should not be able to disallow other streams to happen. Bladecast could pick the most imporant/anticipated matches but that surely doesn't mean other streamers can't stream the same match if they wanted? People can decide for themselves who to watch, and bladecast shouldn't be given the authority to determine who, what and where the streams should take place.

I'm not here to start **** about bladecast, but this is not fair to other streamers.

I think we can all agree that Bladecast has been amazing ever since they started. They hyped stuff up and had amazing streams.
However, concidering that so many people are against it i do not think Bladecast should be able to decide who can or cannot stream certain matches.

As i said we all are very gratefull to the wonderfull stream you guys provided us with, but i think that if we use these rules it will cause alot of anger and what not.

I agree with most of the others i suspect.

Telling the people who have been trying to steam Warband and improve the community before Bladecast came along that they now have to pretty much gtfo because you like Bladecast more is not the way forward.

Bladecast does good work from what i have seen but not everyone likes their style, I cant see any harm in having say Bladecast + Bro/greed/etc casting a major match apart from you fear that it will split the viewership figures (but really who cares?) across two streams when it is more likely to increase overall viewership

I mean in wpl you already recorded a second match for youtube which i suspect a lot less people would watch over a second live stream

It's different in normal tournaments, but in NC after the first 2 weeks there'll be no shortages of good matches, so other streamers will have plenty of games to pick from. But for the WPL, ye it was pretty dumb that they got to pick and choose matches before everyone else.

Apparently, we are going to be dicks and force gamemodes and streamers. The gamemode on its own is already forced, which is bull**** in the first place. But if you force '''solo'' streamers to be the second in line, then i'm really done. I like f.e Greeds work, and at this rate, i even prefer his work. (Ok ok, i just watched one match of Bladecast).

If this thing is really gonna happen, i refuse to get streamed at all. Reconsider it, thanks in advance.

Ceasar said:
Apparently, we are going to be dicks and force gamemodes and streamers. The gamemode on its own is already forced, which is bull**** in the first place. But if you force '''solo'' streamers to be the second in line, then i'm really done. I like f.e Greeds work, and at this rate, i even prefer his work. (Ok ok, i just watched one match of Bladecast).

If this thing is really gonna happen, i refuse to get streamed at all. Reconsider it, thanks in advance.

§ 13 Spectators

[...]
(5) Referees and accredited streamers do not need to get permission to spectate a game, but they have to notify the relevant teams before joining (this can be done in the match thread).
(6) Accredited streamers will be listed in Appendix D.
(7) Non accredited streamers may stream with the agreement of both teams and of an admin.

We can sign out, if that's what u mean. You guys already force way too much.

EDIT: Perhaps a bit overextending, but it's really pissing me off.

EDIT EDIT: We definetly play now, thanks for the good announcement.

Since people made tons of assumptions without knowing the story behind it I'll clear some stuff:

I was approached by Robin on steam and was asked if BladeCast wanted to be the main streamer for the tournament. I told him I would check to make sure we had the resources to do so as we just spent a ton of them on WPL2.  I found out we could do this and we agreed.

We were offered an opportunity and we accepted. Our team doesn't take this lightly. If you want to verify check the WPL2 Streaming thread.

Let's stop on the BladeCast hate train.

Having dedicated streams isn't a bad thing per se as it ensures quality streams for top matches (rather than bad streams if we had any). But the fact that we have so many quality streams atm (e.g. Greed streams are sick - even though I dislike him personally I got to give him that) makes this rule seem pointless and disrespectful towards those streams. The criticsm is valid. I'm glad Admins decided to change the ruleset now tho

Calamity said:
Let's stop on the BladeCast hate train.

I don't think anyone mentioned they hate or even dislike bladecast in this thread :wink: Just that they wanna give others a chance and not be at the wim of the admin team and another streaming group to pick up the scraps you provide :wink:

From where did you get the idea BladeCast is the only streamer in NC? Anyone can stream as long as we know beforehand, approved.

Russia-Spain and USA-BeNe matches would probably be the best choices if only two matches are being streamed.

Back
Top Bottom