[NC2016] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Subzer0

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Nation:France

Captain:razz:aulo http://steamcommunity.com/id/UnityCaptainPaulo/, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=199240
Vice-Captain 1:Brianhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/roibrian/ http://URL, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=439369
Vice-Captain 2:Subzero http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sub2er0/, https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile

Roster
Brian23219
Johny1072089
Paulo84277
Subzero994321
Tigerwhite991000
Thorr23218
Maximou1543605 3093305
Shakalis764722
Specimen2703800
Ncromancien66546
Ereinion34473
Eltharis209839
Theo
Tardet87821

other IDs will coming later
 

Killfacer

Marquis
WB
Best answers
0
Nation: United Kingdom
Contact 1: Deacon, Deacon
Contact 2: OGL, OGL

Roster
AZAN 10762
Corey390033
Deacon37938
Mitchell33694
Hippotitis1327571
JarvisAndPi1327606
DoctorPepper992886
OGL1351795
Shingen702518
Fietta2361166
Osiris98805
BlackTide17907
Anchor682769
Gibby1182817
Anthony1000156

More mens incoming later
 

Kohath

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
0
Nation: Norway/Denmark

Captain: Kohath Steam, TaleWorlds
Vice-Captain 1: Arraknia Steam
Vice-Captain 2: Levhan Steam

Roster
Kohath148796 & 1730524
Arraknia390164
Levhan1578843
YipMan399981
Sir_KnightID
Anders985995
Greed1244
AiraID
Petee683848
ThaVikingID
Viglaf2018
Wierdo387
 

Oliveran

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Added a few ID's to the Swedish (SWE) team:
OliveranID 225538
RobinID 1032239
HoraceID 906456
HugobossID 1089427
KlockisID 13053
VergtygID 41447
S0ulID
AlvarID
BlixnID 390132
RodriguezID 107061
SandcrabID 1004884
RDID 1039877
GubboID 413991
SlashID 1397559
Will add the last two on the last scrim.
 

Arys

Baron
NW
Best answers
0
Please update the North America's banner to this;

http://i.imgur.com/3wWZDv9.png


Shoutout to the graphics man Sjaeles for the sick banner!
 

Tardet

French Toast
Count
NW
Best answers
0
Subzer0 said:
Nation:France

Captain:razz:aulo http://steamcommunity.com/id/UnityCaptainPaulo/, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=199240
Vice-Captain 1:Brianhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/roibrian/ http://URL, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=439369
Vice-Captain 2:Subzero http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sub2er0/, https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile

Roster
Brian23219
Johny1072089
Paulo84277
Subzero994321
Tigerwhite991000
Thorr23218
Maximou1543605 3093305
Shakalis764722
Specimen2703800
Ncromancien66546
Ereinion34473
Eltharis209839
Theo
Tardet87821

other IDs will coming later

Nation:France

Captain:Paulo Steam, Taleworlds
Vice-Captain 1:Brian Steam, TaleWorlds
Vice-Captain 2:Subzero Steam, TaleWorlds

Roster
Brian
  23219
Eltharis
  209839
Ereinion
  34473
LeJohny
  1072089
Maximou
  1543605  3093305
Ncromancien
  66546
Paulo
  84277
Shakalis
  764722
Specimen
  2703800
Subzero
  994321
Tardet
  87821
TigerWhite
  991000
Thorr
  23218
 
Theo
  ID



I've re-made the sign up post for France as Subzero made it quite in a rush and couldn't fullfill all the codes.

I hope it will help somehow making admin tasks a bit easier. Thanks to LeRoux for the coding/formating I copied from the BeNe's application.
 

๖Kern

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Best answers
0
Czechoslovakia

Addition
LukeLdor993117

+ There are new Vice Captains... Salakien does not have time.

Vice Captain 1: Messius - TW, Steam
Vice Captain 2: pepa168 - TW, Steam
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Added the rosters.

Please use the code given in teh OP for any additions, and make them in a new post not your original roster post.

The new code fo rthe Czech roster is lovely ty :smile:  France is looking very nice too.

Could all alliances please indicate which players are from which part of the alliance.

Das Knecht said:
So I'm guessing that this is done here.

Addition
Sandorra407192
Done

Tardet said:
Nation:France
snip...

I've re-made the sign up post for France as Subzero made it quite in a rush and couldn't fullfill all the codes.

I hope it will help somehow making admin tasks a bit easier. Thanks to LeRoux for the coding/formating I copied from the BeNe's application.
Looks lovely GJ
Updated

[SPQR]Eduard said:
Czechoslovakia

Addition
LukeLdor993117

+ There are new Vice Captains... Salakien does not have time.

Vice Captain 1: Messius - TW, Steam
Vice Captain 2: pepa168 - TW, Steam
Done but Luke doesn't have a flag!

Silvernj said:
Team Russia
Addition
Harley_Quinn2343244
Pon359026
Bendetto1680073
ANIMEWNOE373095
Done

Rayden_ said:
Turkey

Addition : Mete_Khan - 387956
 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
[SPQR]Eduard said:
Aero? You don't know which is Czech Flag?  :shock:

It's the one without symbol.
:razz:

Flags are not my thing ^^

So I added a flag, all I can tell is it's not the Welsh flag...
 

Arys

Baron
NW
Best answers
0
Updated roster with flags;

Clockwise
14662
Lagstro
4030692081132
Oodle
[td]1033066[/td]
[tr][td]
PPK157[/td][td]736986[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Troubadour[/td][td]1230258[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
John[/td][td]1234882[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Arys[/td][td]1532806[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Tito[/td][td]1573104[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Aporta[/td][td]1718082[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Cru[/td][td]2123864[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Jeffrey9792[/td][td]1660069[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Vinny[/td][td]130359[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Potion Seller[/td][td]1143432[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Guacc[/td][td]1558036[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Cradoc[/td][td]100028[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Achilles[/td][td]392183[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Heat[/td][td]1188129[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
WilySly[/td][td]190390[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Juve[/td][td]401149[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Thunderbeu[/td][td]17892979[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Q[/td][td]1367649[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Sjaeles[/td][td]2091888[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Danate[/td][td]2352647[/td][/tr]

 

Aeronwen

Marquis
Best answers
0
Arys said:
Updated roster with flags;

Clockwise
14662
Lagstro
4030692081132
Oodle
[td]1033066[/td]
[tr][td]
PPK157[/td][td]736986[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Troubadour[/td][td]1230258[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
John[/td][td]1234882[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Arys[/td][td]1532806[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Tito[/td][td]1573104[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Aporta[/td][td]1718082[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Cru[/td][td]2123864[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Jeffrey9792[/td][td]1660069[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Vinny[/td][td]130359[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Potion Seller[/td][td]1143432[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Guacc[/td][td]1558036[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Cradoc[/td][td]100028[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Achilles[/td][td]392183[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Heat[/td][td]1188129[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
WilySly[/td][td]190390[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Juve[/td][td]401149[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Thunderbeu[/td][td]17892979[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Q[/td][td]1367649[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Sjaeles[/td][td]2091888[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Danate[/td][td]2352647[/td][/tr]




very nice :smile:

updated teh OP