[NC2016] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Damn it, this is the last one, LeRoux gets one after this, then, end of story !
I can cause I wasn't aiming at the opportunity to play. Tallie played for Georgia cause he 'didn't get enough playtime for BeNe', so anyone else who's not playing and really, really wants to should just join another nation's team, considering the punishment, that's what I was aiming at.

Differing opinions, case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Ugh, i can't let it to keep silent.

I simply get pissed off by the people who **** on BeNe and their players. Go find yourself another nation to **** on. Let us take care of BeNe and their players. U take care of your team.

Guaccmoleboy said:
Touching NC is touching God? Are you ok my friend?

Stfu Guac! U don't know anything!

With the exception of Ceasar I like everyone in BeNe, illegal alliance be damned. Oh also Watly. But I think it's fair to ask questions about a player who knowingly cheated and only owned up when caught...especially one who is an admin for a bunch of tournaments. You better believe if it was a Russian player this wouldn't be forgotten.

Anyway, it's decided so whatever.

OurGloriousLeader said:
With the exception of Ceasar I like everyone in BeNe, illegal alliance be damned. Oh also Watly. But I think it's fair to ask questions about a player who knowingly cheated and only owned up when caught...especially one who is an admin for a bunch of tournaments. You better believe if it was a Russian player this wouldn't be forgotten.
As has been mentioned, Tallie received his punishment of a complete ban in the last tournament. We had a majority admin vote on giving a two match ban, as opposed to any other punishment, which was also based on the precedent set in the previous NC, for R1ch's ban.

No '****ting' on BeNe was done and I'd hope you don't see it that way, not about BeNe, but about the community (everyone involved in this tourney).
No point in talking about it anymore.

I expect South Korea to join (full of South Korean foreign exchange students.. spread across Europe).

Yeah it sucks that some people can't join the game. I don't see why they can't make a team for themselves, except that it wouldn't exactly be a Nation... but then, this game is for fun. There's arguments on both sides, let admins decide.

And I also like the new banner. The colours are very glad, and it's certainly a fresh logo for this tournament.

Yeah unban him
kappa.png

The NC Administration has decided to allow the following requested alliance:
North America and Canada
May somebody explain why alliances such Russia-Ukraine aren't allowed but USA-Canada is? They have less players?

Antagonist90 said:
May somebody explain why alliances such Russia-Ukraine aren't allowed but USA-Canada is? They have less players?
Did they even apply for one ?
I thought both Russia and Ukraine had a team ready.

Was hoping that Brazil and China would sign up.
I know it would be a scheduling nightmare but still, both have alive servers.

Back
Top Bottom