[NC2016] Group C

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been offering a server my team wants to donate for NC since Wednesday. There's no clear response from UK nor other proposition. I assume we gonna use NC_PL_1 for the match.

Is NC_PL an official NC server? Don't see it in the servers thread.

And if I'm not misunderstood, in case that server is not agreed on, the tournament admin should make the decision where the match is played. Is NC_PL your decision as a tournament admin? I feel like it would put UK team to a disadvantage.

It's located in Paris actually. JestServer, same as IG_Battlegrounds. Also UK didn't care to respond to me for 4 days now. I'm sure they'll have proper ping on the server anyway.

Saturday, 13.02.16, 19:30 GMT
xeq1hZk.png
Spain
-​
Ireland
5621140148_36b6ed98d2_o.png
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
wtd2lvE.png
BBRqA6z.png
0v1FJzi.png
VSZofM0.png
vQofYqz.png

Z8PwlI7.png

Was a really cool match to watch. Well played both teams.

Harman said:
I've been offering a server my team wants to donate for NC since Wednesday. There's no clear response from UK nor other proposition. I assume we gonna use NC_PL_1 for the match.

NC_PL, that gives a large advantage to you, don't really matter if it's based in France (since don't know if it's based in France) Just go for a German server or France server...

NC_PL, that gives a large advantage to you, don't really matter if it's based in France (since don't know if it's based in France) Just go for a German server or France server...

Fietta your post is out of logic. If NC_Poland_1 is located in France, so why it's giving adventage for Poland while you proposing to play on server located in France or Germany? :grin: LOL

Inverse logic, inverse mouse ^^

trot888 said:
Harman said:

My God... Did I ever tell you the definition of stupidity ? Fietta is good type.

Harman said:
It's located in Paris actually. JestServer, same as IG_Battlegrounds. Also UK didn't care to respond to me for 4 days now. I'm sure they'll have proper ping on the server anyway.

You've been responded to several times, you just didn't like the answer. I've said several times over several days it should be fine but I can't answer for all of my team without testing and not everyone has had a chance as we've been relatively inactive since Wednesday. As discussed over steam, you can either accept that and we'll PROBABLY play on NC_PL because it's PROBABLY fine for us, but if there's any issues we change, OR we just book an NL server since it seems to be stressing you out so much.

I suggest we try the french one first.

And Fietta, shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom