[NC2016] Group C

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harman

Master Knight
Best answers
0
I've been offering a server my team wants to donate for NC since Wednesday. There's no clear response from UK nor other proposition. I assume we gonna use NC_PL_1 for the match.
 

Alene

The Queen of Diamonds
Archduke
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Is NC_PL an official NC server? Don't see it in the servers thread.

And if I'm not misunderstood, in case that server is not agreed on, the tournament admin should make the decision where the match is played. Is NC_PL your decision as a tournament admin? I feel like it would put UK team to a disadvantage.
 

Harman

Master Knight
Best answers
0
It's located in Paris actually. JestServer, same as IG_Battlegrounds. Also UK didn't care to respond to me for 4 days now. I'm sure they'll have proper ping on the server anyway.
 

Tardet

French Toast
Count
NW
Best answers
0
Saturday, 13.02.16, 19:30 GMT
Spain
9
-​
5
Ireland



Was a really cool match to watch. Well played both teams.
 

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
0
There is a problem with the screens Tardet  :razz:

EDIT: already corrected, Well done Tardet Gonzalez
 

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Harman said:
I've been offering a server my team wants to donate for NC since Wednesday. There's no clear response from UK nor other proposition. I assume we gonna use NC_PL_1 for the match.
NC_PL, that gives a large advantage to you, don't really matter if it's based in France (since don't know if it's based in France) Just go for a German server or France server...
 

^IvE

Sergeant at Arms
WF&S
Best answers
0
NC_PL, that gives a large advantage to you, don't really matter if it's based in France (since don't know if it's based in France) Just go for a German server or France server...
Fietta your post is out of logic. If NC_Poland_1 is located in France, so why it's giving adventage for Poland while you proposing to play on server located in France or Germany? :grin: LOL

Inverse logic, inverse mouse ^^
 

Kamillo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
0
trot888 said:
Harman said:
I've been offering a server my team wants to donate for NC since Wednesday. There's no clear response from UK nor other proposition. I assume we gonna use NC_PL_1 for the match.
NC_PL, that gives a large advantage to you, don't really matter if it's based in France (since don't know if it's based in France) Just go for a German server or France server...
My God... Did I ever tell you the definition of stupidity ? Fietta is good type.
 

OurGloriousLeader

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Harman said:
It's located in Paris actually. JestServer, same as IG_Battlegrounds. Also UK didn't care to respond to me for 4 days now. I'm sure they'll have proper ping on the server anyway.
You've been responded to several times, you just didn't like the answer. I've said several times over several days it should be fine but I can't answer for all of my team without testing and not everyone has had a chance as we've been relatively inactive since Wednesday. As discussed over steam, you can either accept that and we'll PROBABLY play on NC_PL because it's PROBABLY fine for us, but if there's any issues we change, OR we just book an NL server since it seems to be stressing you out so much.

I suggest we try the french one first.

And Fietta, shut up.
 

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
This is what I mean when people take things too seriously... I was joking everyone -.-'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.