[NC2016] Group B

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pretty obvious that it's way too late to have us play a rematch or take rounds, given that we're playing our last match of the group stage in 2 days."
Having a match in 2 days doesn´t mean that you cannot rematch us  :lol:

I think you are not really getting the point of this Roberta :wink:. A proper NC match contains fairness and equality for each team.  :wink:

The issue is currently being discussed by the admins, as scar said the issue is complex but we are going to publish our decision soon. If you have relevant informations please contact an admin, otherwise please leave this thread open for the match results and scheduling.

It's not about the outcome... If you are using a wallhack but you are terrible at the game, it certainly won't change the outcome of the match but it's still cheating :smile:
About the rematch, there should be one following the decision that had been taken during WNL about Sota's pink javs in the match between Legend and Kurwa. It would just be logical...

blx99j9.png

Thunderbeu said:

Better print BS like this out and decorate your wall with it, if you need to (not in any way meaning to defend Pegasus's statements). Just don't further fill official NC threads with it, it's really not worth it.

Thunderbeu said:
just being real here, i'm almost 100% sure the outcome will not change if there was a rematch. :wink:

Wouldn't make a statement like this after playing with average 30 better ping on away server and having over half of the players you used with less than 100 ping

i am completely ready to throw away my reputation out of love for my country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom