[NC2016] Group B

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admins

I am writing this because it is not just me who´s quite unhappy with the current situation due to the AUT vs NA match. Up front I assume that every admin saw the screenshots TRaven posted on February 06, 2016, 09:01:25 PM. There you can clearly see , I believe it was Arys, that a texture modification took place. Furthermore I am pretty sure that due to this paragraph:
"(1) It is strictly prohibited to gain an advantage by modifying texture files or using game modifications such as aimbots or autoblock. Every player that is found to have modified texture files or using game modifications will be banned from the tournament.)"

it is not allowed to modify textures like this. So far so good. Now the plebs is waiting for the execution. But I cannot see this persons name in the "bans and suspensions" list. When I look back to Sota´s case, it didn´t even took a day to ban him ( it felt like this). Now my quesitons is: Which admin is blocking the execution? Who is the one who is trying to dodge the ban? Furthermore: is there a chance to rematch NA?

(Respectfully)
Pegasus/i/o/um/o

There is no admin blocking anything, the topic is a little more complex this time which is why we are taking our time. You can expect a decision today in the evening or early tomorrow. Sorry for making you wait.

Elite_Garde said:

lol

Pretty obvious that it's way too late to have us play a rematch or take rounds, given that we're playing our last match of the group stage in 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom