CRIbohD.jpg

Frosthaven:
B5C7CF84F1414B1FB58A7218DC338C1C4C87A104
OppqL8t.jpg

Verloren:
P1ie3xn.jpg
h505SwJ.jpg

gg

Pink is out of fashion in 2016, it's time for blue.

edit:
pings seem so unfair... 5 NA guys had pings about 80-90 on away server which is pretty playable - almost EU level, meanwhile there's no AUS player with ping lower than 123 on NA server - that's a big lag difference which could actually make one of teams lose, and maybe it did. Admins should have look at this.
Did AUS just agree on these servers to play with such big advantage for NA?

TRaven said:

For anyone who didn't know what people were talking about, look at the above screenshot. I feel that the admins should look into this, considering modifications to the texture files are strictly forbidden as per § 2.1

My question is why the **** you would get blue javs on a snow map

Trebron said:

edit:
pings seem so unfair... 5 NA guys had pings about 80-90 on away server which is pretty playable - almost EU level, meanwhile there's no AUS player with ping lower than 123 on NA server - that's a big lag difference which could actually make one of teams lose, and maybe it did. Admins should have look at this.

I agree with this. And it's going to be even more significant during TR vs NA imo. You should take a look at brittish servs again this year and testing one with both team to find the less damaging location :smile:

Guaccmoleboy said:
My question is why the **** you would get blue javs on a snow map

It's just winter collection.

Trebron said:

edit:

We were playing on Netherlands, it's just the TaleWorlds servers are really high quality, we've been getting good ping to all of them. If AUS didn't want to play we would've used a different Euro server, I was told to book NL.

As for the javs thing, I removed the modification. I'll accept any punishment that comes my way, I didn't realize that colored projectiles weren't allowed for this tournament, I should've read that, I know. I just assumed it wasn't prohibited, because it's allowed in North America, honest mistake, truly sorry.

And here we reach the point to lock the thread. It will be unlocked for the match results tomorrow. If you have informations that need to be shared feel free to pm an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom