[NC2016] Group B

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasuess

Recruit
Best answers
"Pretty obvious that it's way too late to have us play a rematch or take rounds, given that we're playing our last match of the group stage in 2 days."
Having a match in 2 days doesn´t mean that you cannot rematch us  :lol:

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
I'm pretty sure if it weren't for blue javs Asutria would have won 12-0, blue javs are key to winning.

Pegasuess

Recruit
Best answers
I think you are not really getting the point of this Roberta :wink:. A proper NC match contains fairness and equality for each team.  :wink:

Arys

Baron
NW
Best answers
Just let it go guys, the admins will make a decision. Your arguments won't change their opnions on the issue.

Faebio

The Marshal
Count
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
The issue is currently being discussed by the admins, as scar said the issue is complex but we are going to publish our decision soon. If you have relevant informations please contact an admin, otherwise please leave this thread open for the match results and scheduling.

Thunderbeu

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
just being real here, i'm almost 100% sure the outcome will not change if there was a rematch. :wink:

Keller

Sergeant Knight
WB
Best answers
It's not about the outcome... If you are using a wallhack but you are terrible at the game, it certainly won't change the outcome of the match but it's still cheating :smile:
About the rematch, there should be one following the decision that had been taken during WNL about Sota's pink javs in the match between Legend and Kurwa. It would just be logical...

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers
A rematch back then was only forced because Legend had a player in that wasn't allowed to play.

Néathar

Master Knight
Best answers
Thunderbeu said:
Better print BS like this out and decorate your wall with it, if you need to (not in any way meaning to defend Pegasus's statements). Just don't further fill official NC threads with it, it's really not worth it.

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers
Das Knecht said:
I feel like my request got buried under tons of flamedrama...
We'll update everything after the decision has been made.

Bauglir

Master Knight
Best answers
Thunderbeu said:
just being real here, i'm almost 100% sure the outcome will not change if there was a rematch. :wink:
Wouldn't make a statement like this after playing with average 30 better ping on away server and having over half of the players you used with less than 100 ping

Sjaeles

Master Knight
Best answers
GG's to Turkey, was an exciting match to watch. Good luck in the rest of the tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.