[NC2015] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Due to the Norwegian leader, Anders, giving up, the Norwegian team will have to forfeit this years Nations Cup. Our troops lost morale when they saw their commander leave, and I`m afraid we cannot continue to do the last match. Norway has not had a NC team for 4 years, but everyone enjoyed the 2 matches that we had. Next year we will have a strong return!
Good luck to every team that is still in, and I`m sorry to Turkey for not giving them a match this week.

Kohath said:
Due to the Norwegian leader, Anders, giving up, the Norwegian team will have to forfeit this years Nations Cup. Our troops lost morale when they saw their commander leave, and I`m afraid we cannot continue to do the last match. Norway has not had a NC team for 4 years, but everyone enjoyed the 2 matches that we had. Next year we will have a strong return!
Good luck to every team that is still in, and I`m sorry to Turkey for not giving them a match this week.

We are very sorry to hear that, see you the next time!

Nation: Germany
Contacts: Scar & Vivar

Name of player(s) submitted, and IDs:
Please add Razer - 1002805 and remove ReneKB.

Ikaguia said:
Nation: Brazil
Contacts: Ikaguia, Prego & Dark_of_Wessex

Team Brazil dropping out due to lack of motivation/interest from most of the team. We'd simply not be able to field enought players anymore :\

Ikaguia said:
Ikaguia said:
Nation: Brazil
Contacts: Ikaguia, Prego & Dark_of_Wessex

Team Brazil dropping out due to lack of motivation/interest from most of the team. We'd simply not be able to field enought players anymore :\

Thank you for the notice. Really sad to hear.

Back
Top Bottom