[NC2014] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

The Archive thread is cute but what I really want is a goddam list that I can look at without opening 4 threads and scrolling.

I've actually made one for myself anyway but I mean, there's probably other people who will want something like that too.

Folms said:
I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219480.0.html

Below each Division, a list of all the matches played. The easiest way to look at all of the results from all the weeks together, without it loading all the screenshots etc.

Good to look back on for reference before I do a stream.

I lol'd but seriously Dreiecksdorf is playable at least... though better if it wasn't so damn flat. I thought it was fun and made for an entertaining stream.

I'm not a huge fan of the tiebreak maps but they were pretty tense at least. Nobody knows them but it hardly takes a moment to glance and work them out, they're very simple. The only thing I don't like about them is the idea that people thing they are somehow an "authentic" way of solving a tie. Whereas in reality they're just as abstract as pretty much anything else. To stream it was fun and I prefer it to repeat rounds, which I think are stale.

Back
Top Bottom