[NC2014] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

captain folms

Grandmaster Knight
5Qbuf.png

If you have any suggestions/complaints/ideas/topics of discussion regarding the tournament please post them below.

Suggestinz for mapz:

Bring back Field by the River with edited flags.
Haranaer (new version) here
Force Azan to fix Dry Valley.
Try out my new Snowy Village: here

or just fk open mapz they sux play sandibus only :grin:D

arsenic_vengeur said:
it is not even 2014 ffs. nations cup starts usually in march-april. plus you organized it during christams holidays when nobody plays warband...

I think it's a perfect time for NC, otherwise there would be no other tournies this days

arsenic_vengeur said:
it is not even 2014 ffs. nations cup starts usually in march-april. plus you organized it during christams holidays when nobody plays warband...

pls wait until late april then i can *** play on cock-out stage i think :grin:D

I would suggest the Hungary Server to return.

It will be helpful to the Eastern teams like Greece,Turkey and Russia to have fair matches against Western teams

Dasvi2018 said:
I would suggest the Hungary Server to return.

It will be helpful to the Eastern teams like Greece,Turkey and Russia to have fair matches against Western teams

I second dis. Hear the guy out.

I second this as well, the average Greek guy and Turk who doesn't live in Istanbul gets about 90/100 ping on the German servers. This is hardly a fair match.

Actually think one would likely be enough. Problem was with the old server it had a tendency to lag so even the people it was aimed to help out preferred to play on Germany. Agree though that having a decent geographical spread of servers is useful.

Ceasar said:
Balion Zero said:
sotamursu123 said:
Bring back Field by the River

****t map Deluxe
I still have not seen a official statement by the tournament admins why it was removed. Its a very balanced, what considers it a **** map, or boring map (I heard rumors thats why it was removed). Also for Open category I recommend Open Plains by Kissmyaxe it can be found in almost all NA servers, I can even show it to the admins.

Balion Zero said:
Ceasar said:
Balion Zero said:
sotamursu123 said:
Bring back Field by the River

****t map Deluxe
I still have not seen a official statement by the tournament admins why it was removed. Its a very balanced, what considers it a **** map, or boring map (I heard rumors thats why it was removed). Also for Open category I recommend Open Plains by Kissmyaxe it can be found in almost all NA servers, I can even so it to the admins.

Basically this statement (which came from an official admin and in direct response to your questioning :wink: )
relaXcz said:
Admins agreed to remove this map, 'cause they believe that it's not balanced and it's boring map.

Anyway, I wanted this map, but I was outvoted.

To elaborate, we're looking to replace Field By The River with another open map that is newer to promote more varied play. Field By The River has been played so long that it's basically been exhausted. Sure there are always new things to do on a map, but it's been a while since anything new has happened. If we can find a newer map with equal merit, we'd rather put in the new map because it will just be more interesting for the players, streamers, and spectators.  If we can't find a suitable substitute, it is very likely Field By The River will go back in.

I don't want to get into an argument about the balance of FbtR. I'm sure some people feel it's balanced and some people feel it's not balance and I'm sure no one is going to change their position despite arguments from the other side. Lets at least wait until we know if FbtR is going to be in the tournament before going crazy on that topic.

I should add, feel free to suggest maps :smile:

@X

First thing bring up my suggestion of Open Plains, you have access to servers that contain it to show the admins.

Now not trying to promote a discussion here but saying :
Mr.X said:
Field By The River has been played so long that it's basically been exhausted.
Could the same not be said about Ruins, Verloren, Vendetta, San'di'boush, Frosty Battle, Reveran Village ? I mean all these maps have been played very extensively I am sure in both the NA and EU community. Its quiet obvious that mostly 3 strats maybe 4 are the ones that are always used. So it can be said that they have been exhausted as well. I wont touch on the subject of if FbTR is balanced or not because that will probably spin out into something bigger then it has to be. But thank you for the official stand point on it, but I just think a better wording or reasoning on why its being considered to be removed would  be better. Saying its exhausted really isn't  a real reason in my opinion. Better off just saying that majority of the admins dont like it and dont want it in the tournament.

Balion Zero said:
Also for Open category I recommend Open Plains by Kissmyaxe it can be found in almost all NA servers, I can even show it to the admins.
Agreed.I would love to see Open Plains used more in EU scrims.
Map is up on all WWC servers(Holland,France,Chicago).

Once when all maps will be known, I would appreciate, if admin team or whoever post entire list of flag spawns, wherein flags are bugged to prevent an accident (e.g. match Bohemian vs. Renegades on the Frosty battle).
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,289393.15.html
I reckon a lot of players know all of them already, but not such a big number in my humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom