[tr][td]

Belgium & Netherlands

14 - 14

Canada

[/td][/tr]​

Juve

Master Knight
Best answers
The deadline for this first week might be tough for both NA teams, with the WWC Championship going on this weekend and very little time to schedule a date/time that can accomodate everyone.

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
Juvenile said:
The deadline for this first week might be tough for both NA teams, with the WWC Championship going on this weekend and very little time to schedule a date/time that can accomodate everyone.
Since you're playing vs Europeans, I don't see that much trouble. You play in the Canadian afternoon in the NC and in the evening in the WWC.

Yeah, it's tough n **** to play 2 matches on the same day, but you agreed and knew what date the tournament would be.

Swordyke

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
RoBo_CoP said:
I'm sorry, is Watly an admin for the tournament?
He isn't, as far as I can see, he is just stating his opinion and some facts along side with it :smile:

Best answers
Watly said:
Juvenile said:
Since you're playing vs Europeans, I don't see that much trouble. You play in the Canadian afternoon in the NC and in the evening in the WWC.

Yeah, it's tough n **** to play 2 matches on the same day, but you agreed and knew what date the tournament would be.
its like this bene watly. u lose sooner or later, probs later baud.

Mr.X

Watly said:
Juvenile said:

I think you typed more here than you said in the entire Horse and Sword episode :p

I also doubt it will be a big problem though. Watly does make sense. NC matches will most likely be played around 2-3 EST and WWC matches will most likely be played around 8-9 EST. I'm sure all the North American players who signed up for Nations Cup knew that it would take place outside of and in addition to their usual clan activities, and have made arrangements to be available. You might consider asking Erminas nicely if he'll let you play the WWC stuff  on a monday, but I don't really think that's too necessary.

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
Mr.X said:
I think you typed more here than you said in the entire Horse and Sword episode :p
Maaaaaaan, Lust didn't allow me to speak!

:!:

RoBo_CoP said:
I'm sorry, is Watly an admin for the tournament?
How is this in any way important or constructive towards my statement? I do not think that I have to be an admin to be able to make a reference to the rules of this tournament or any tournament.

Mr.X

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
BeNe 14 - 14  Canada

Regular playtime:

Tiebreaker:
Couldn't continue after 2 tiebreaker maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.