Status
Not open for further replies.

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers

Hi there !

You thought you got rid of me? :lol:

No, seriously it's a great honour to take part in the organisation of the Nation Cup. So I'm here again to create the official banner pack and I really hope you'll like it ! It's my third time and I got time to master my skills last year so I'll do my best to make the banners look better than ever before.

I will create two banners per nation (regular + captain). The captain and only the captain will be free to suggest me his own ideas and will have to approve his nation's banner once finished. In order to keep harmony and give an aesthetic appeal to the whole pack, I will personally create all the banners: It means that you can't suggest an old banner or a banner you made.

Unfortunately due to my exams I won't be able to have a good "productivity" during the two coming weeks. But I commit to finish all the banners before the deadline (27/01/14). Please don't spam me with messages, all of them will be finished in time. The captains can already suggest me their ideas ! :smile:

UKRAINE

USA

YUGOSLAVIA

GERMANY

Approved

Approved

Needs Approval

Approved

FRANCE

BENE

RUSSIA

CANADA

Approved

Approved

Approved

Approved

AUSTRIA & SWITZERLAND

SPAIN

ITALIA

POLAND

Approved

Approved

Approved

Needs Approval

CZECH REPUBLIC

HELLAS

SCANDINAVIA

UNITED KINGDOM

Approved

Approved

Approved

Approved

BALTIC

FINLAND

TURKEY

Approved

Approved

Approved

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
Some banners are already approved, I still need some captain's suggestions for the others :smile:

Paulo

Knight
WB
Best answers
It is ok for France :grin: (about why sou sent me on Steam) very good work like always mate !

Roudrac

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
All the banners are made but I still need some captain's approval. Please reply as soon as possible, I will upload the files tomorrow evening anyway. And I really hope you like the banners. I am personally satisfied with this 3rd pack as far I can see some improvements through the years :smile:

EDIT: I uploaded the banner pack, the link is on the first page. I also made this banner for the referees.

BONUS: I scored 9 out of 10, I dare you to do better :wink:

Dasvi2018

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
DatFrog! said:
All the banners are made but I still need some captain's approval. Please reply as soon as possible, I will upload the files tomorrow evening anyway. And I really hope you like the banners. I am personally satisfied with this 3rd pack as far I can see some improvements through the years :smile:

EDIT: I uploaded the banner pack, the link is on the first page. I also made this banner for the referees.

BONUS: I scored 9 out of 10, I dare you to do better :wink:
9/10 here as well

Status
Not open for further replies.