[NC2013] Week 8 Final - Deadline 21/04 - Germany Champions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pro.faiL, alperentuyu, Mr.SpheRe, Sebek546, Guy Fawkes, InfecTor, Vivar, Harman, Erozbey, Folms, Vasilidean, Schakal333, F13x, segant, Wezyk, Steelman, WarhammerR, Ulubatlı, Şahsuvar, Unicorn, Mok, Reaver_RS, Krzyzak, Gustel, BlancMiles, Shemaforash, Firevulture, Hardrad of Saxon, Velandorr, Sir.Bryan, Mysterion, Flecha, Bauglir, Hopkiin, Sil Good Feeling, SifoN744, Liwi, +Varsung+, Koray, ' Felon, TheBard, IgnisDraconis, Trebron, Razer', Heroes_Grifon, arsenic_vengeur, prototypus, Newbiejunky, ~Scar, Mad Dawg, FiSk31, Dirty_Monk, Triari, Vernon_UA, Husselism, Noxtravibur, imemine, sopoDragon (+ 5 Hidden) and 21 Guests are viewing this board.

TheBard said:
alperentuyu said:
Goliath:Fake Turk
His Grandmother:Fake German
I'm Really cant understanding that What is he doing ?

Good Job Goliath I hope your grandmother live long in Germany.
Cry until next NC.^^
You won with 1 round, don't be so proud
Gj team germany but goliath... pls go away, you were too weak to play in turkish team and now you try to be "omg no goliath in TR, no 1st place". You're pathetic

Stop the drama and keep this **** fair.
We're not on the football pitch
xoxo Turkey gg, wp

Congratz to both teams! I know how good turkey was and i must say that it was not an easy win... Well done germany!
Thank you for the match, i'm sure it was really excitting.

So this was the NC 2013.

I think everyone had a good tournament, even if we had some doscussions about forced draws etc.

But I would like to say thank you to some guys:

• Deacon for hosting the NC, organizing everything. You did a great job!
  • LeRoux, axL, Shema and Cleric for streaming our matches (sorry if I forgot anyone
  • Team Turkey for the great match and the effort they put in the last spawn
  • TheBard for his effort as Captain and ViceCaptain
  • Rodin for leading Germany during the NC and his great tactics
  • Scar for taking over after Rodin being offline for several days, leading Germany to the win over Turkey and for inventing the great tactics we used
  • ReneKB for hosting the NC_Germany servers, the server of the German Team and our ATC
  • Everyone who was part of Team Germany, you are the best!
  • Taleworlds for creating that awesome game!

Hope I'll see everyone at Bannerlord, the next NC (if there is one) or in the WNL!!!

If anyone wants to hear the german team singing before the match, here you go: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0a6e65dc373498cd&id=A6E65DC373498CD%21133&authkey=!ADtbPdz6swFuSqw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom