[NC2013] Week 6 Fixtures - Deadline 07/04

Users who are viewing this thread

Unfair pings.You can see from ss.We won the match against trouble.You drew a round like us and you didn't allowed Ottoman.

Shemaforash said:
Sore losers, love checking the chat in the screenshots.

Also heard you didn't allow Ottoman to play on NA, wtf?

In all honestly man, its hard not to be sore losing this way. They didn't even play, they just hid.

That's fine if you are glad we lost, but the issue of forced draws really needs to be adressed.

segant said:
Unfair pings.You can see from ss.We won the match against trouble.

Drawing rounds is hardly winning imo.

T said:
Shemaforash said:
Sore losers, love checking the chat in the screenshots.

In all honestly man, its hard not to be sore losing this way. They didn't even play, they just hid.

That's fine if you are glad we lost, but the issue of forced draws really needs to be adressed.

I don't really care for NC, nor did I care when Scandinavia still were participating. Draws are part of the game and can be used as a tactic, can't really do much about it.

What I'd rather have an answer to is
Shemaforash said:

Tactic is tactic Team USA If they decided to delay the round till they get draw you cant say that is unsportmanship and not letting Sikici_Ottoman to play is something lame isnt it? Stop whine about it and deal with it.

I guess we just dont see it as tactics we see it as not playing the game. I thought there was going to be a rule against it?

To answer your question Shemo: I wasn't involved in making the call about sakkiki but it was understood before the match that he would sit since his ping was so low since he is not in Turkey.

Congratz to team America because of doing everthing  to win that match. I guess it was a **** match.We have been talking with Mad Dawg about ping issue and i tried to find a better way a lot. What happens to us caused from agreeing eveything that offered.First, allthough theres no restrictions about players will play in matches, they set a rule like "sikici cant play whole match if we will play at NC2013_UK", we agreed it. But, they said that NC2013_UK is located in Germany not in UK.After that, they offered that play like home/away, we accepted it again. We won first 4 round at Turkish server.Then we went to USA_Event, they won 3-0.When we turned back to Turkish server to play in Nord town, Mad Dawg said that we trapped him about server, we made him their pings high bla bla. Then, we offered that play in Hungarian, it was their benefit. We won 3-0 at Hungarian server. Though their player Bohemond had same pings with Otto, they didnt let otto play at NA server. How can i be fairfull more?

Kicking Turkish players when the match end, is wrong.

At last, accept my apologise about Kaltvien. Im sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom