[NC2013] Week 3 Fixtures - Deadline 10/03

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shemaforash said:
score is SCA 7-9 UK since Lust was the first one to "declare victory and leave the server"

Where in the rules does it say that the captain must be playing for the round to count?  :???:

crazyboy11 said:
Shemaforash said:
score is SCA 7-9 UK since Lust was the first one to "declare victory and leave the server"

Where in the rules does it say that the captain must be playing for the round to count?  :???:
What Shema means is that Lust called it a GG and quit first, therefore the remaining rounds go to SCA.

The rest of the UK team remained and won the round, Lust died and rage quit during the very same round. At no point did he say that we had forfeited the remaining rounds, Lust called it GG personally as he had to leave. We won anyway, it's not worth arguing but the score was 6-10 to the UK.

BlackTide said:
The rest of the UK team remained and won the round, Lust died and rage quit during the very same round. At no point did he say that we had forfeited the remaining rounds, Lust called it GG personally as he had to leave. We won anyway, it's not worth arguing but the score was 6-10 to the UK.

Don't be a twat to us after we allowed you to reschedule a default victory.

I'm just going to leave it as it is because I can't be bothered to enter the potential minefield. The result of the remaining rounds is now completely irrelevent with UK qualifying. If someone does have a major problem with that then throw me a PM and we'll work out something more satisfactory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom