[NC2013] Rules and Regulations

Users who are viewing this thread

_RebelliouS_ said:
TheBard said:
There should be penalties for behaving like this.

You scared buddy? To face against us at next finals and trying to get us punished for nothing?
Lol. Behaviour first, always. This is the reason why I have always had very high respect for Team Brazil, even entering the tournament. Also I have respect for Team USA to put up with all the bull**** they have probably going through. Thumbs up and comiserations.
And no, I have no fear for facing you in the finals.

And to any team which might use it, this is no accusation, but still: please disable wallhack, aimbot and autoblock or anything you're actually using to **** up this competition.

In my oppinion it is very disrespectful to play on Turkish server, where their team has an average ping of 10 and Team USA having ping from 150-200.

+Varsung+ said:
In my oppinion it is very disrespectful to play on Turkish server, where there team has an average ping of 10 and Team USA having ping from 150-200.
It is just bull****. Fair would've been to play on a server with somewhat equal pings, even if it meants for everyone to go above 100.
But this is not the matter I would like to stress. I would stress the behavior.

Killfacer said:
I've spoken with Rayden and neither of us condone the language that was used by some of the Turkish players. It's sad that this happens occasionally and I hope it will not happen in the future.

Everyone stop squabbling and making further drama.
Of course he's not going to admit to "condoning it" but he took part in it  :lol:

GL Germany, hope you guys are more used to dealing with this **** than we are.

TheBard said:
_RebelliouS_ said:
TheBard said:

You scared buddy? To face against us at next finals and trying to get us punished for nothing?
Lol. Behaviour first, always. This is the reason why I have always had very high respect for Team Brazil, even entering the tournament. Also I have respect for Team USA to put up with all the bull**** they have probably going through. Thumbs up and comiserations.

And to any team which might use it, this is no accusation, but still: please disable wallhack, aimbot and autoblock or anything you're actually using to **** up this competition.
We can sell you  our cheats if you want,auto lance/ couched,auto-chamber.
Really stop crying
I saw your picture, you look smart but not really

Ottomansneverdie said:
TheBard said:
_RebelliouS_ said:
TheBard said:

Really stop crying
You kidding right? That's just really bad behaviour, and now you're trying to get it off with a joke?

Golradir said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
TheBard said:
_RebelliouS_ said:
TheBard said:

Really stop crying
You kidding right? That's just really bad behaviour, and now you're trying to get it off with a joke?
What bad behaviour? We have just some retard joking in our team,sorry for that they didn't knew am-rican guys are  too serious for screenshot it and crying in forum
I have not more time for arguing on useless subject.
Next time grow balls and accept results instead of crying on some retards things

He's only being a **** online because he hasn't got one to play with IRL. Cut him some slack, it's not fault he was born deformed.

I've got the feeling that since a long while this Nation's Cup is fought out on the forums instead of in-game. Quite sad actually.

+Varsung+ said:
Even in football (soccer) you get a yellow card for delaying...

I invite you to think logically and comment again , this is not a soccer game this is PC game and this game based on time so that means you can have draws under thing called " tactic " to get advantage . And also USA tried their best to get draw so both sides tried this , It is not one sided.

I mean, I understand intentional delaying as a strategy - and that in itself is pretty stupid. But, on a home-away system where both teams are playing 150-200 ping, half of the game is spent trying to delay and suicide at specific times so that the flag doesn't spawn while the other half is spent either chasing them down as they try to delay or running away from them so flag can spawn and you'll be able to actually fight them. Either way, I just personally don't think that's fun, and I don't think the game of "who has more practice at manipulating whether motf spawns" is an effective measure of the skill of either team. You should start each round trying to win in my opinion.

But I know all of that is accepted in the EU community, so I'm not saying I expect a do-over or whatever. The ****talking afterwords is the only thing that really irked me.

Funny enough, I can't think of a competitive sport which has time that allows for delaying. There was once a thing that could happen, it was pre-1950s basketball. They added something called a 'shot-clock' because of how boring and horrible the games were.

This story on the shot clock wikipedia looks awfully familiar doesn't it? Once ahead, let's just run around and not play the game as it was intended so we can win. It didn't work out for basketball, it definitely doesn't work out for NC.

NC doesn't show who the best nation of players is in the world when one nation's team can beat another nation's team with a 200 ping difference and then not play when the pings swap. What kind of tournament is that? Yes, as Turkey pointed out, it was "legal" to do, but that's because no one expected another nation to resort to such lowly, unsportsmanlike tactics to win. Since it has now been seen that there are such people among us, NC admins should address this issue and provide a solution for it. I'll be waiting anxiously to hear what is proposed by them.

Now now guys,
Well I do not think Deacon can really do anything to anyone this time since the Turks were not warned previously. I concede the match, and I stand by what I said after the match; you guys outplayed us, congratulations and good luck in the rest of the tourney.

I would just like to see some rules put on the books about misconduct for next time so that we can keep the game civil.

As for the drawing, the rule is set for this tourney so, while I disagree with it, it is allowed. I will, however, argue vehemently against this for the next nations cup. It may be tactical, but it can be very boring.

Actually, we did expect teams to resort to unsportsmanlike conduct. That's why we have an 11 page and counting rule thread.

We try our best to eliminate it before it can happen every chance we get, but sometimes this **** gets through anyway.

There probably won't be another Warband NC. It's unfortunate that a good thing has to end this way. Thanks for finding all these exploits. Next time, use them before the finals, preferably in beta.

Also, I am in favor for strict rules regarding insults in the future. It's because there haven't ever been rules that I started saying **** I hate saying in this game, and we need to take measures to stop insults and trolling on pub servers and especially in matches. I was sad to see that there was no rule even stating something about insults during a match, etc. We need that in place in the future.

I wouldn't put that rule into effect now, in any case, but one team is responsible for it's necessity. You guys represent TW in a way, and having you represent them by calling people ******s and gay and throwing insults is shameful.

Back
Top Bottom