[NC2013] Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Please keep all future political discussions out of this sub forum. I'll clean this up and take responsibility if there's backlash.

This crap belongs in off-topic, if it belongs anywhere at all.

TheBard said:
No Split imo.
And I don't think Germany even wants to split. We were split for fourty years in the past, you know?
How are we going to handle servers and home/away then? I for myself have a ping of 120 on russian servers, 100 on east coast.

I personally don't want the tyranny of the minority.
Tyranny? pretty strong word there, I guess it will be handled as it normally has been, half home half away, fairest way imo.

sotamursu123 said:
Richard asked me to speak on behalf of team KZ.

Question one: Will Russia be allowed to be split up to Western Russia and Eastern Russia.
I know Germany was not allowed to split, but this is mainly for the possibility of Team Kazakhstan + Eastern Russia.
Also, while Russians living in Moscow have usually 40 to 60 pings on french servers, those living in the east usually have at least 100, sometimes even up to 170 or more. One example player would be Boroda, who has 140 ping on france, 115 on germany and 75 on moscow.
Eastern Russia also has quite big timezone difference: Boroda lives in krasnoyarsk, near mongolia. Timezone GMT+8.
Eastern Russia has different kind of culture. In Eastern Russia there's Tatars, for an example. Their culture is quite similar to Kazakhs.
Even the language in Eastern Russia is a bit different, kind of like Ukrainian and Russian are different, and even though the languages do not differ as much as Ukrainian and Russian do, Tatars have their own alphabet, for an example.
I know, lets split up the USA in west and east cuz timezones and ping issues.

Golradir said:
sotamursu123 said:
Richard asked me to speak on behalf of team KZ.

Question one: Will Russia be allowed to be split up to Western Russia and Eastern Russia.
I know Germany was not allowed to split, but this is mainly for the possibility of Team Kazakhstan + Eastern Russia.
Also, while Russians living in Moscow have usually 40 to 60 pings on french servers, those living in the east usually have at least 100, sometimes even up to 170 or more. One example player would be Boroda, who has 140 ping on france, 115 on germany and 75 on moscow.
Eastern Russia also has quite big timezone difference: Boroda lives in krasnoyarsk, near mongolia. Timezone GMT+8.
Eastern Russia has different kind of culture. In Eastern Russia there's Tatars, for an example. Their culture is quite similar to Kazakhs.
Even the language in Eastern Russia is a bit different, kind of like Ukrainian and Russian are different, and even though the languages do not differ as much as Ukrainian and Russian do, Tatars have their own alphabet, for an example.
I know, lets split up the USA in west and east cuz timezones and ping issues.

To further emphasize this, most players in California get 110+ ping in New York servers.

fakeid.jpg

Lord_David said:
What happened to the UK thread? it was there earlier and it's just disappeared now :eek:

We saw an opportunity to create more drama around the tournament, and are considering taking advantage of it.

Fehnor said:
Lord_David said:
What happened to the UK thread? it was there earlier and it's just disappeared now :eek:

We saw an opportunity to create more drama around the tournament, and are considering taking advantage of it.

well, since the thread is gone il post it here:

i think it would be more fair to assemble the potential UK team and then vote for the leader among the potential applicants, and then finalize the team - rather than a private decision behind closed doors...

xombie5 said:
Fehnor said:
Lord_David said:

well, since the thread is gone il post it here:

i think it would be more fair to assemble the potential UK team and then vote for the leader among the potential applicants, and then finalize the team - rather than a private decision behind closed doors...

Something like this is already in motion, just waiting for Fehnor to get the thread up for it.

Goker said:
Keys for The Caribbean would be a better choice, else you might have to wait many months before you get your prize.
I think a Bannerlord key and granted beta access would be better for "pr0" Warband players from national teams.
Fehnor said:
Juvenile said:
I'm sure anyone would be happy with waiting a few months for free copies of Bannerlord.

They can always give them out for next year's NC  :mrgreen:
NO!
!!!!

Back
Top Bottom