[NC2013] Questions and Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

worldsadasdple.png

Ask questions, get answers.

Alright, I think this is the finest thread for my question.

So if organiziers and people allow us, can we make a Team Middle Europe of Serbia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Croatia (maybe other former Yugoslav countries if there is intrest)? Since these countries can't make an own team, because they haven't enough players or intrests to Nation's Cup, but we all want to play (for example Croatia and Slovakia hadn't any team before like Hungary or Romania had, but they can't make more teams of their own players now). So what do we need to play on the cup? Poll or something, if people recommends it.

Shemaforash said:
Scandinavia? If I know this answer I can start planning my team to a bigger scale and get an established team out within this week.

Yes we'll allow it but Finland cannot be included as they are definitely capable of fielding their own side.

pro.faiL said:
Alright, I think this is the finest thread for my question.

So if organiziers and people allow us, can we make a Team Middle Europe of Serbia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Croatia (maybe other former Yugoslav countries if there is intrest)? Since these countries can't make an own team, because they haven't enough players or intrests to Nation's Cup, but we all want to play (for example Croatia and Slovakia hadn't any team before like Hungary or Romania had, but they can't make more teams of their own players now). So what do we need to play on the cup? Poll or something, if people recommends it.

I'll speak to the other admins about it and get back to you by tomorrow at the latest.

I never expected Finland to join Scandinavia, they aren't even part of it. But you are now saying that Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland are allowed to play together in this tournament? (Iceland probably won't provide any players though)

We have discussed this matter, and decided to allow the union of the middle european nations as profail listed them.
In addition, Austria and Switzerland may join the team of Germany, unless they decide otherwise themselves.

IceNoVa said:
We have discussed this matter, and decided to allow the union of the middle european nations as profail listed them.
In addition, Austria and Switzerland may join the team of Germany, unless they decide otherwise themselves.

Thanks a lot D;

Back
Top Bottom