[NC2013] Group Stage Information and Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Lithuania have removed themselves from the Tournament, i'll have to manually redo the fixtures for Group B. I'll do it manually so that the fixtures will remain as similar as possible. It does mean that Scandinavia's first match will be against Turkey. It also means that group B's group stage will only last 3 weeks. Apologies.

Let me officially state that I am happy for all remaining rounds after I left to go to Scandanavia. Let me also state that I do not care. Thanks to Scandanavia for the good game.

Also gf gren. Next time maybe don't take a horse?

EDIT: Decon pls. Stronkest ist spelt with a "k" and waRri0r cleerly has a capatil "R" ander "0".

Updated the groups apart from C as we're waiting on UA vs Ka & E.R.

Congratulations to Germany who qualify top of their group with a 100% win rate.

Little group summary before the final week begins:

Group A:

The tightest group in the tournament. I believe that all the top three teams can still potentially qualify. If i've not made any mistakes then the whole thing hinges on Poland vs Canada. If Poland win then Poland and Russia will go through, if Canada win or draw then Canada and Russia will go through. Head-to-head becomes irrelevant because they've all beaten each other  :shock:

Group B:

Turkey have qualified 1st with United Kingdom coming in second.

Group C:

Difficult to fully work out until the vital match between Ukraine and Ka & E.R. is played. Belgium and the Netherlands alongside Middle Europe are definitely out. Finland can still qualify but a lot depends on the match previously mentioned and how well they do in their match against Kazakhstan.

Group D:

Germany have qualified top of their group with an impressive series of wins. U.S.A. looked to have 2nd place wrapped up but it's still mathematically possible for both the Czech Republic and France to go through should U.S.A. slip up against Georgia.

I think that's all correct, apologies if it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom