[NC2012] - Team Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrNomNom said:
Mok said:
Juvenile said:
Mok said:
Remove me from the team. I will be going away for a month, therefore will not be able ot atten matches.

Heading south :razz:!

Fight well, fellow Canadians, I know you will, under great leadership!
You and that shiny 100 euro ping of yours will be missed. Have fun, br0!
I get 273 ping on Chinese servers too! While Nom's gets a nasty 500....:sad:

Yeah, that was very strange. I still won though, of course.
Sadly, you're swing connected with my body faster (Joke, you won fair and square). X was later rocking a stable 300 ping.

Just like to give props to Juv the man who keeps this team running ugh? Smooth?
Let see if we can get the attendance up and few more matches planned before the fireworks start.

tumblr_l4v60qu3s81qzmowao1_500.jpg

Whats good guys?

After the total gongshow last year I decided I didnt want to participate in this year's event, but I just wanted to wish you guys good luck in the tourney.

Show them how its done boys, and dont stand for any bs.

TADER_BROS_Ltd. said:
Whats good guys?

After the total gongshow last year I decided I didnt want to participate in this year's event, but I just wanted to wish you guys good luck in the tourney.

Show them how its done boys, and dont stand for any bs.
You're missing out, man.  This year's team is stacked with talent and a serious attitude.  Expecting a good showing with their Hungary match.

Mad Dawg said:
Canada wins?!  :shock:

Them not being the worst nation in Warband has shattered my perception of reality.
/trololol

From this we can only keep rolling!
More of this V
Communication
communication.png

Sorry about the drop guys. Life is getting a bit too hectic right now for me. Too many things going on.
Go get'em!

Thanks for being here guys. Team Canada is out.

Big thanks for Juvenile for all his administration and handling of internal affairs as captain, and to Unix for his commanding/calling for our matches.

Thread is locked.
Next time UKR! NEXT TIIIIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom