[NC 2016] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keller said:
He is right tho. It's the second time that a delay of more than 40 minutes happens during a NC match, for no real reason, and that no penalty is given. I have nothing to say about TR's victory, it was totally deserved in my opionon but the admins should question themself if they want to keep admining tournaments correctly.
We could have been strict and fast and forced France to play on Germany throughout the whole match because Paulo agreed to play on Germany, documented by a screenshot. :razz: I agree this whole mess could have been resolved a lot quicker - or even in advance - but that involves everyone. We tried our best to find a just solution, and whilst not everyone is happy, I think the two server soluation was the best option we had left. There was obviously a lot of miscommunication going on, and I hope the finals will run as smoothly as possible. :grin:

Both teams agreed on the Germany server, and there was a decision made by Scar early into the dispute. That should have been the end of it.

It's what I asked, not to take part with one country, but when an admin say "It need to be play like this" it is not normal that players say "We refuse" and admins change the decision and the match is delayed. The problem is we beginned the match one hour after the normal hour completly unfocus and disorganised.

By the way, Menethil i didn't act like a kid, Rayden asked me if we could play on german server, i said "ok we will check the servers cause we have often problems with German servers" and Rayden take a screenshoot with just my "Ok" and sent it to admins. This is act like a kid or a coward. I don't insult you Rayden but it is really unfair to act like this, you know i like you.

I don't want any problems with you or turkish team, i like many of you and i don't want to create drama or problems, i just don't like to be hit by behind.

First of all GGs to both teams.

Paulo said:
By the way, Menethil i didn't act like a kid, Rayden asked me if we could play on german server, i said "ok we will check the servers cause we have often problems with German servers" and Rayden take a screenshoot with just my "Ok" and sent it to admins. This is act like a kid or a coward. I don't insult you Rayden but it is really unfair to act like this, you know i like you.

You are so wrong and you are lying Paulo. I typed to you 2-3 days before our match. I told you that DE servers would be good for us and you said "we will check those servers because we might have ping issues there." Also you suggested us to play on UK,FRA and NL servers. I told you that we dont wanna play on NL because we are having ping and lag problems on NL and we can not play on UK or FRA because it would be unfair. Please do not speak about being fair since you offered UK and FRA. It only shows your fear

cad3b28aeba504eabf1d657114919cf9.png

This is the picture, i didnt just take your "Ok" and send it to admins, i asked for your confirmation and i typed "ok booking but we can change if something goes wrong" this is exactly why admins didnt force you to play whole match on DE servers.

Paulo said:
It's what I asked, not to take part with one country, but when an admin say "It need to be play like this" it is not normal that players say "We refuse" and admins change the decision and the match is delayed. The problem is we beginned the match one hour after the normal hour completly unfocus and disorganised.

Admins taking side of Turkey???

Admins decided to play us home-away system(DE-FRA) and they took Germany as our home server while you were getting 15-40 pings and we were getting 60-80 on DE_1 server. Then Lust changed it to DE-NL. Although i said we are having lag issues on NL servers.

The question is, Paulo, whether it is fair to force a team to play on a server where they'll play with lag. Paulo, how can you think it's okay to force Turkey to play on a laggy server when you complain about DE servers being laggy.

Paulo said:
Second time where "players > Admins" (Poland Vs Bene Final #Remember)
What are you trying to imply here? You haven't been there last year, you don't know anything about the situation. And if you believe one sided lies and butthurt... ok have fun.
There was no shady stuff in PL vs Bene so stop spreading bs.
Oh it seems matches are "unfair" unless FRA & BeNe don't have 15 vs 80 ping advantage))))

Trebron said:
Paulo said:
What are you trying to imply here? You haven't been there last year, you don't know anything about the situation. And if you believe one sided lies and butthurt... ok have fun.
Oh it seems matches are "unfair" unless FRA & BeNe don't have 15 vs 80 ping advantage))))

French k0k0t))

[M] said:
wp Bene, we had no answer for you on open map. Good luck in finals, no cringey allejoppa if you win please!

Thank you ! Good game and well played to the whole English team :wink:

We cannot promiss anything about the Allejoppa wich is a sacred war cry, the only thing you have to do now is to hope for us to lose the match ! :grin:

Caius-BE said:
[M] said:
wp Bene, we had no answer for you on open map. Good luck in finals, no cringey allejoppa if you win please!

Thank you ! Good game and well played to the whole English team :wink:

We cannot promiss anything about the Allejoppa wich is a sacred war cry, the only thing you have to do now is to hope for us to lose the match ! :grin:

I agree, it was a wonderfull and exiting match.
btw, if you dont like allejoppa, you dont like bene. #ALLEJOPPA2K16!

You speak about this ?

1456760107-sans-titre1.png

Don't be angry, Admins (Scar and Aeronwen) said to play on DE and NL since the begining but you quitted the conversation (with admins Aeronwen and Scar) to speak with Lust and it was just a waste of time for everybody.

I just imply the fact that sometime we wait time for nothing because players argue against admins. (Trebron)

The only problem is France lag on Germany servers and Turkish lag on Netherland servers.

Trebron said:
Paulo said:

He was probably talking about how the match started 40 minutes late, since one team refused to play even after the admins "forced" them to play.

Anyways, before someone post another random **** to make the thread derails once more, just letting you know that as for the matter which opposed Turkey and France, I do believe Paulo has got the occasions to talk with some of the turkish players/captains on steam and solve the issue once for all. There is no denying Turkey was the better team yesterday and that they fully deserve the victory but atleast the admins are aware of this precedent, and will possibly fix that once for all so it doesn't happen again.

Not much more to be said, let's forget this incident and jump in the finals.

Watly said:
Trebron said:
Paulo said:

He was probably talking about how the match started 40 minutes late, since one team refused to play even after the admins "forced" them to play.
You should accept the fact that not every nation has 15 ping, like you on tournament servers. Since ECS1 servers are so bad and there are so many routing problems that anyone, sometimes even guys from Germany on GER servers might get bad pings and lags. Also - when someone's testing a server ping can be ok, but when server gets full it starts to lag.
With bigger distance from server location you have more chance to get lags which cannot be fixed.
How can admins force some team to play on bad server? It's literally giving a big advantage to their opponents. YEAH SURE, PL should just agree to play on whatever it was a year ago having 80 pings just for your own good xD
It's not captains or teams making problems trying to trick their opponents. Servers are the real problem, since noone fixed it admins did at least one good thing - they didn't let the match start with unfair ping difference. Ppl who didnt experience routing problems underestimate how much bad pings can influence the result.

Trebron said:
Watly said:
Trebron said:
Paulo said:

You should accept the fact that not every nation has 15 ping, like you on tournament servers. Since ECS1 servers are so bad and there are so many routing problems that anyone, sometimes even guys from Germany on GER servers might get bad pings and lags. Also - when someone's testing a server ping can be ok, but when server gets full it starts to lag.
With bigger distance from server location you have more chance to get lags which cannot be fixed.
How can admins force some team to play on bad server? It's literally giving a big advantage to their opponents. YEAH SURE, PL should just agree to play on whatever it was a year ago having 80 pings just for your own good xD
It's not captains or teams making problems trying to trick their opponents. Servers are the real problem, since noone fixed it admins did at least one good thing - they didn't let the match start with unfair ping difference. Ppl who didnt experience routing problems underestimate how much bad pings can influence the result.

Agreed about servers ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom