[NC 2016] Grand Final & Bronze Match - Turkey NC2016 Champions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fought and congratulations !  :wink:

See you this year on Bannerlord ! am I right Lust ! ?  :cool:

Tyhke said:
I think we gave the best answer possible to Kellerman, who only speaks bull**** in this forums, as champions. Anyways thanks for the match and thanks to admins for this tourney. gg. Also thanks to everyone who did and did not support us.
GG BeNe,ALLEJOPPA

A true winner indeed :smile:

GGs was exciting match, commiserations BeNe.

Ceasar said:
ggwp boys!

You guys were simply the better team today. Although, Rayden was once again ****t..

Still proud of my boys tho!!!

:shock:  someone ban him already

also sorry kelerman for making you watch the game all the time

Rayden_ said:
GGs was exciting match, commiserations BeNe.

Ceasar said:
ggwp boys!

You guys were simply the better team today. Although, Rayden was once again ****t..

Still proud of my boys tho!!!

:shock:  someone ban him already

also sorry kelerman for making you watch the game all the time
Especially when you watched the game more than I did...

Even salty in the victory, you guys definitely must have a sad life overthere :smile:

No need for butthurt, GG.
1172603_711617458855160_235738579_o.png

Please guys, it was a amazing NC... the finals weren't as close as we hoped, but still exiting. Is this not good enough on its own? do we need the salt...

It's not about respect or something else, dunno why we even call that "salty", but thats what it makes these competitive matches and tournaments funny. At in the end it's just a game, and nobody gains anything from this game. So making it funny is on our hands and those things what it makes funny.

I know your feelings, we have lost against Germany on nc13 for just one round.

So, like how you guys maked jokes before the final we will make some jokes after the final aswell, this shouldn't be called as "salty".

I hope i exlpained well  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom