NC 2015 Team Liechtenstein

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also name me one, only one active and competitive Warband player who actually lives in Liechtenstein? Not even talking about eight.

That German is official language there doesn't allow Germans from Germany to form that team right? Or can for instance French players (living in France) who don't make it in the French team just participate as Team Ivory Coast?

I fancy a team Isle of Mann. Actually Gibraltar is hotter, go team Gibraltar.

Surely You can't try out for 2 different teams, then create your own because you didn't make it into either of them?

And If there is a enough Lichtenstein players, why did the Author try out for Germany, and Austria teams before this?

OurGloriousLeader said:
We should continue to treat this thread seriously.

Exactly.

Let me make a few things clear:

In Liechtensteins roster will be NO player who has ever participated in Nations Cup before.
Its up to the admins to check the game Ids as they please.

Player names will be added when Liechtenstein is based. With based I mean enough players for every match.

NO player will be added to the roster "without permission". Where is even the sense in that?

I never "tried out for Germany". I only offered some help because I know how to reach the final and the German nabs last year hadnt much of a clue. They even lost to Scandinavia. At my time, I killed like 20 Scandinavians without looking at the screen.

I never "tried out for Austria!. I only said it would be funny to knick some German nabs after they told me that they dont need my help. 

And where did I say I will play for Liechtenstein? Learn to read.

Lastly, the biggest bear, the deadliest dragon, Michael the mastermind our great hero cant even read your bull**** because some smart admin somehow managed to IP-ban him permanently from the forums. According to him, even in guest status he cant even enter the forums. 

Now please stop trolling my thread. Especially the German nabs, you rather should practice!

Kay said:
Lastly, the biggest bear, the deadliest dragon, Michael the mastermind our great hero cant even read your bull**** because some smart admin somehow managed to IP-ban him permanently from the forums. According to him, even in guest status he cant even enter the forums. 
yay. thanks!

Now please stop trolling my thread. Especially the German nabs, you rather should practice!
no comment.

Kay said:
At my time, I killed like 20 Scandinavians without looking at the screen.

Germans are noob ?! You can kill 20 Scandinavians without looking at your screen ?! Please dude ! Train me !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom