NC 2015 Türkiye

Users who are viewing this thread

Can was born in Turkey. I am speaking to that guy from time to time.

Then it should be same problem for me :smile: I am going to UK for 2 weeks during NC, but guess I will still play

I am a Turkish citizen that's in the US for college, so during some part of the tourney I will be in the US and some part Turkey.

Considering that most of the Turkish team's matches will be played in Germany, it is actually a pretty big disadvantage for me to play from the US actually as I get around 100-120 ping.

Not sure what the issue is

Roses are red
Döner is not
Döner is love,döner is life
They will serve it with a big .... sword

biraz gec olsa da basarilar dostlar.siir icin de kusura bakmayin :grin:

_Toi_ said:
İlgiinç. Diğer takımların konularına insanlar 8-10 sayfa yazmışken bizim konuya bakan bile olmamış.

Shema yi fircaladik ya daha ne.

Emek veren tüm takım arkadaşlarıma sonsuz teşekkürler.Elimizden geleni yaptık.Neredeyse 60 tane antrenman maçı yaptık turnuva süresi boyunca, ama gel gelelim antrenman maçlarında 4 round'dan fazla vermediğimiz takıma yarı final maçında kaybettik.Böyle şeyler yaşanabiliyor.Yapacak bir şey yok, herkesin eline emeğine sağlık.Kötü oyun ve başarısızlık tamamen benim sorumluluğumdadır.Hayal kırıklığına uğrattığımız için kendi adıma özür dilerim.

I got to thank all my team for their effort.We tried our best.We played like 60 trainingmatches, but we lost a team that we have never lost a single trainingmatch against in semifinals.Bad games and bad strategies are all under my responsibility.I apologise our community for disappointing.

There is no disappointment. We know you did your best and I am personally looking to 3rd place as an undying tradition really. :lol: (uk ez)

Thanks for volunteering to be the captain in the first place Napoleon, and leading us throughout the tournament. No need to apologize, we know you've done everything you can.

And yeah, let's take our traditional place by defeating UK :grin:

Back
Top Bottom