• We felt sorry for them being French

Votes: 42 75.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord_David said:
Lord_David said:
I highly doubt USA will make it to the final anyway.
Killfacer said:
Rhade said:
Kind of funny how no one gave the US team a chance last year either.

Guess we'll just have to make people look silly again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's a peach that one.

Real nice guys, I had forgot how to properly define asshattery. 

Asshattery: Blagging about how amazing you are and how you're going to win a tournament only to then get knocked out in the first knockout round.

Does that help?

Killfacer said:
Asshattery: Blagging about how amazing you are and how you're going to win a tournament only to then get knocked out in the first knockout round.

Does that help?
Stay classy, Europe.

MrNomNom said:
Orion said:
Have some class, would you?

Not to take sides against our glorious country and magnificent team, but U.S.A hasn't really been the definition of class throughout the tourney.
You can't put the whole team down due to comments from the few.

Mad Dawg said:
Killfacer said:

Does that help?
Stay classy, Europe.

Weak. You reap what you sow. Act like a **** and people gonna rip you if you lose. Get over it.

@orion im pretty sure the USA team covered both of those categories with plenty to spare...

Cleric_Johnson said:
Mad Dawg said:
Killfacer said:

Does that help?
Stay classy, Europe.

Weak. You reap what you sow. Act like a **** and people gonna rip you if you lose. Get over it.
When was Mad Dawg a ****?
Examples please

Cleric_Johnson said:
Mad Dawg said:
Killfacer said:

Does that help?
Stay classy, Europe.

Would love to see the quote of me being a ****.

That being said we win and lose as a team.  Think the whole tournament really placed us outside of our comfort zone and honestly we underestimated Finland.  The style of NA and EU are completely different.  It's pretty difficult to deal with when you haven't seen how someone handles certain maps.  You guys get the luxury of playing each other whenever you want, we don't.

Overall if you have issues with what someone said, take it to PM's.

RoBo_CoP said:
Master Unicorn said:
When was Mad Dawg a ****?

Did anyone point out Mad here? No.
Cleric_Johnson said:
Mad Dawg said:
Killfacer said:

Does that help?
Stay classy, Europe.

Here you are acting the same way by saying "Stay classy, Europe" and "You can't put the whole team down due to comments from the few." Europe isn't a ******** country, it's a continent and the same thing applies here, you can't treat individuals as a whole country or a continent in this case. Such a ******** double moral.

Cleric_Johnson said:

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif
Continue please.

crazyboy11 said:
Mad Dawg said:
Stay classy, Europe.
Mad Dawg said:
You can't put the whole team down due to comments from the few.

Anyone else see the irony?  :roll:
My deepest apologies, please post what country you are from while being a douche so I can get it right...seeing how I basicaly know personally none of you.  I don't want to offend a country that is not being one.

That said I've reached my limit.  Match is what it is.
Good day, gents.

Who here was a ****? There was a mild argument in the Q&A thread about map classifications, but that was blown out of proportion when people not on the USA team started making comments stating that the US should be happy we're even allowed into the tournament, and how we shouldn't be here at all. That's flame-baiting and rude, but now the US is a bunch of assholes because some idiot Euros baited us? Good logic, there.

It's nice to know some things never change. At least the Finns gave us gg's and didn't talk ****. Kudos to them.

Shemaforash said:
Here you are acting the same way by saying "Stay classy, Europe" and "You can't put the whole team down due to comments from the few." Europe isn't a ****ing country, it's a continent and the same thing applies here, you can't treat individuals as a whole country or a continent in this case. Such a ****ing double moral.

You're right, it isn't a country, and it's still not right to attribute characteristics to an entire country based on the actions of a few, but guess what? That has already happened in this tournament, and it was started by Europeans. You can't set the morality standard low for yourself and high for others. There's nothing wrong with friendly jests in a tournament. If you've ever been involved in any sort of team activity, you know it happens and you know it's just to build excitement & confidence. There was no general consensus of hate from the US team, so why is there general consensus of hate for the US team, and why do you act like it's an injustice when the team under fire lashes back?

Also, illiterates. OP says if you're here to talk ****, don't post. L2read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom