Nice win  :cool:

Forum name: Suriell
In-game name (most common aliases): Balion_Merc_Suriell
Preferred class: Infantry
Secondary  class: Cavalry
Competitive experience (if any): Lots of experience :smile:
Alternate contact info (Steam preferred): aemon123  for steam

lol

about Brazil i think it is hardly fair how they have to play on these servers that make them have 230+ ping so yes it is unfair
Also i know one of the guys from the team(DoF representing :grin:) and ive seen him play with 130 ping he is scary good so never underestimate the Brazilians!!

Why aren't there any posts celebrating the supremacy of the U.S.?  I had to find out that we won from the Canadians  -_-

And is anyone recording these matches?  :cool:

WilySly said:
Why aren't there any posts celebrating the supremacy of the U.S.?  I had to find out that we won from the Canadians  -_-

I was out of state for this match, that's why there's no celebratory and we-rape-you-so-hard type posts.

I'll be sure to be on top of it when we beat France and, inevitably, win the entire tournament.

Rhade said:
WilySly said:

I was out of state for this match, that's why there's no celebratory and we-rape-you-so-hard type posts.

I'll be sure to be on top of it when we beat France and, inevitably, win the entire tournament.
Yeah we kinda like Canada.  We're saving it for next week after we've won Group I.

And the people said let there be screenshots and it was so...

mb470.jpg

mb469.jpg

mb468.jpg

mb467.jpg

I came to the forums and I thought "I'll go post those results." This was just minutes after the match. I got to the Multiplayer Tournament board and that's where I stopped, because I was sidetracked by numerous other things. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom