• We felt sorry for them being French

Votes: 42 75.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orion said:
You're not allowed on the US team, Brazilian. :razz:
Troll ! I was born here and raised here just happen to have brazilian family. And i might have paid 10k for a fake marriage to get my green card

Good luck, dont forget to milk your cows, burn rhade and have a party in the barn.

Best regards from your favorite portuguese/spaniard  :mrgreen:

This is our tentative, unofficial roster of confirmed players in a very tentative 1st/2nd string format.

1st String
Rhade
Mad Dawg
Akmar
King John
Tyrian
Vanidar
Harn
Peasant

2nd String
Marnid
Ron Burgundy
Blak
Calamity
Scott Ray
Core
Lord Hasek
Mr.X

Sub Priority List
ManOfWar
Zero
Braveheart

Orion said:
This is our tentative, unofficial roster of confirmed players in a very tentative 1st/2nd string format.

1st String
Rhade
Mad Dawg
Akmar
King John
Tyrian
Vanidar
Harn
Peasant

2nd String
Marnid
Ron Burgundy
Blak
Calamity
Scott Ray
Core
Lord Hasek
Mr.X

Sub Priority List
ManOfWar
Damn. That list is full of Warband god's/pro's. ****, that second string look's more dangerous then the first string.

Internationally Moked said:
Orion said:

1st String
Rhade
Mad Dawg
Akmar
King John
Tyrian
Vanidar
Harn
Peasant

2nd String
Marnid
Ron Burgundy
Blak
Calamity
Scott Ray
Core
Lord Hasek
Mr.X

Sub Priority List
ManOfWar
Damn. That list is full of Warband god's/pro's. ****, that second string look's more dangerous then the first string.

It was really hard to determine who goes where, and honestly, as hard as it was to decide, I'm so stoked that we have so much depth.

Orion said:

1st String
Rhade
Mad Dawg
Akmar
King John
Tyrian
Vanidar
Harn
Peasant

2nd String
Marnid
Ron Burgundy
Blak
Calamity
Scott Ray
Core
Lord Hasek
Mr.X

Sub Priority List
ManOfWar

Lol. I'm just there cause I ping well. Obvs.

Glad to have made it. I'll be practicing up on IG under assumed names (protip, if there's someone at the top of an IG leaderboard, and his name isn't X, then its probably me).

Assuming I make it to the final roster, I can reconfirm my ability to play on weekends (saturday sunday) any time after around 3PM EST, and Friday any time after around 6PM EST. Any other day after 6EST I could probably come, but I wouldn't be able to use a mic.

Rhade said:
Orion said:

1st String
Rhade
Mad Dawg
Akmar
King John
Tyrian
Vanidar
Harn
Peasant

2nd String
Marnid
Ron Burgundy
Blak
Calamity
Scott Ray
Core
Lord Hasek
Mr.X

Sub Priority List
ManOfWar

It was really hard to determine who goes where, and honestly, as hard as it was to decide, I'm so stoked that we have so much depth.
Excellent recruiting job done, none the less. I see various excellent player's, and leader's. But you forgot Grantus, he's an American hax0r.

Forum name: MrNomNom
In-game name (most common aliases): MrNomNom
Preferred class: Infantry
Secondary class: x-bow/Archer
Competitive experience: SHR, TR, Malions, SSS, LAG, lots and lots of mercing.
Alternate contact info (Steam preferred): Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom