• We felt sorry for them being French

Votes: 42 75.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.X said:
Outlawed said:
Lol. You have the best players, but no Beer?
Children I am disappoint.
Beer > many on that list, and not because he's my pal and all =p

Because Beer still plays warband, yes?

Lol Beer plays more native than you and your aliases Xd

Its none of my business I just want you guys to do well and really pick the best here.

Bgfan said:
Poor choices are poor.

There are changes I would make to that roster, but I'm not the only captain. I could say more, but I won't.

Let's just remember that it's a temporary, unofficial roster. It's not official until February 21st.

Kind of funny how everyone has an opinion on who should be on the roster, who should be first string, who should be second string, who shouldn't be on the roster.

Frankly, I think until some of you start leading clans and running them in a competitive manner successfully for multiple years in the upper tiers of the arena you choose, it's rather silly to be attempting to criticize the decisions of others who have done so / are doing so.

Get on board, or don't, but we're planning on winning with or without the whining/questioning proven leadership and results.

If you have a question as to why your name or your boyfriend's name isn't in the tentative roster, send me a PM and we can talk about it.

Outside of that, I'd appreciate an end to the complaining and more jingoism / righteous American exclamations of expectation of victory.

I think some people forget that the NC team has to play half of the time on European Servers which means adding 50-80 ping. There are many complex factors that have to be considered other than just skill.

There are one or two roster changes we're discussing right now after a bit more consideration, and personally I think this is the strongest team we've ever assembled for NC. At present, it's not like we're trying to swap out a Ford for a Ferrari. Everybody on the roster is capable, it's just a matter of finding out who is more useful in this context. We're tuning this beast into an unstoppable force.

Team_USA is now up and running. Server dedicated for NC matchs for team USA. Server is located in NYC and will be running battle, 24/7 with NC server settings.

Z3ro said:
Team_USA is now up and running. Server dedicated for NC matchs for team USA. Server is located in NYC and will be running battle, 24/7 with NC server settings.
Is there going to be a password? Maybe once Canada and the US have established roster's, we could scrim :razz:

I believe the Wappaw's will let us use Central_Wappaw for Canada anyways, since we have there admin's on our team...

Internationally Moked said:
Z3ro said:
Is there going to be a password? Maybe once Canada and the US have established roster's, we could scrim :razz:

I believe the Wappaw's will let us use Central_Wappaw for Canada anyways, since we have there admin's on our team...
Highly doubt Europeans will play on a central server.

Internationally Moked said:
For Canadian practice'stry-out's. Not matches.
Once team Canada roster is somewhat decided I will find someone I trust to give althe pass to. Just contact me or one of the captains with dates and I can setup the server for whatever is needed for team canada

Rhade said:
Kind of funny how everyone has an opinion on who should be on the roster, who should be first string, who should be second string, who shouldn't be on the roster.

Frankly, I think until some of you start leading clans and running them in a competitive manner successfully for multiple years in the upper tiers of the arena you choose, it's rather silly to be attempting to criticize the decisions of others who have done so / are doing so.

Get on board, or don't, but we're planning on winning with or without the whining/questioning proven leadership and results.

If you have a question as to why your name or your boyfriend's name isn't in the tentative roster, send me a PM and we can talk about it.

Outside of that, I'd appreciate an end to the complaining and more jingoism / righteous American exclamations of expectation of victory.

Well I am my own boyfriend (this is america, right?) so I'm good :smile:

Rhade said:

Please, I'm the masculine figure in this relationship...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom