NC 2012 - U.S.A.

Everybody gets one. We let France win because:

  • We're really nice guys

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • We wanted them to feel better about themselves

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • We felt sorry for them being French

    Votes: 42 75.0%

  • Total voters
    56

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
Old worlders, Rhade. Looking down on everyone else is a fact of life for them. :lol:
 

POM_Zero

Master Knight
WBWF&S
Broomstick said:
Although USA never made it to the other NC's finals too, right?
We have been up in the top 3 the last two nc. We are probably the most consistent team in nc. We are always in the semi finals and top 3. How about your team ? Oh right forgot they dont know what semi finals are.
 
Z3ro said:
Broomstick said:
Although USA never made it to the other NC's finals too, right?
We have been up in the top 3 the last two nc. We are probably the most consistent team in nc. We are always in the semi finals and top 3. How about your team ? Oh right forgot they dont know what semi finals are.

Lol, calm down. I was just asking a question. And, David was basically saying he wouldn't expect you to end 1st/2nd, but more like 3rd or 4th. I must agree on that USA would be the better team in a match with BeNe v USA, but I have never sayed BeNe is better than USA.

Also, FYI: The Dutch team for the N 5-a-side got into the semi-finals and ended 3rd.
Just sayin'
 
Broomstick said:
Z3ro said:
Broomstick said:
Although USA never made it to the other NC's finals too, right?
We have been up in the top 3 the last two nc. We are probably the most consistent team in nc. We are always in the semi finals and top 3. How about your team ? Oh right forgot they dont know what semi finals are.

Lol, calm down. I was just asking a question. And, David was basically saying he wouldn't expect you to end 1st/2nd, but more like 3rd or 4th. I must agree on that USA would be the better team in a match with BeNe v USA, but I have never sayed BeNe is better than USA.

Also, FYI: The Dutch team for the N 5-a-side got into the semi-finals and ended 3rd.
Just sayin'
I realize you are just giving an annalysis for the Dutch team but would like to add that the US 5-Aside Team was a hodge podge group put together and then passed off to new leadership that stayed afloat after half the team went MIA only because of the commitment of a few players that incedently are on this years NC team and got a raw deal on our final match, imo. 
I have far more expectations for this NC team than our 5-Aside.
 

Rhade

Master Knight
Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful about the whole thing back in the 1700's with France showing up to help gangbang the British and run a 2v1 on em, but I'm still gonna bring 10 gallons of rape in a 5 gallon bucket on Saturday and go Mike Tyson on they asses.
 
Now selling official Team USA T-shirts 19.95$ + Shipping & Handling

Call 1-800-PAIN-NOW

Order Today!!!

USASHIRT-1.png
 

POM_Zero

Master Knight
WBWF&S
RoBo_CoP said:
Royce Gracie is Brazilian.  :neutral:
But all the best mma fighters are brasilian, gracies, anderson silva, jose aldo, junior cigano dos santos, lyoto machida, shogun, the list goes on. The only other good one that isnt brasilian is jon jones and gsp whos canadian.
 
Mad Dawg said:
Broomstick said:
Z3ro said:
Broomstick said:
Although USA never made it to the other NC's finals too, right?
We have been up in the top 3 the last two nc. We are probably the most consistent team in nc. We are always in the semi finals and top 3. How about your team ? Oh right forgot they dont know what semi finals are.

Lol, calm down. I was just asking a question. And, David was basically saying he wouldn't expect you to end 1st/2nd, but more like 3rd or 4th. I must agree on that USA would be the better team in a match with BeNe v USA, but I have never sayed BeNe is better than USA.

Also, FYI: The Dutch team for the N 5-a-side got into the semi-finals and ended 3rd.
Just sayin'
I realize you are just giving an annalysis for the Dutch team but would like to add that the US 5-Aside Team was a hodge podge group put together and then passed off to new leadership that stayed afloat after half the team went MIA only because of the commitment of a few players that incedently are on this years NC team and got a raw deal on our final match, imo. 
I have far more expectations for this NC team than our 5-Aside.

Yeah, I know what happened to team USA. Although I'd have to say you did play well, and nearly beat the 2nd placed team 4v5.
I was basically saying that we ended 3rd and got through the semi-finals because Zero sayed that we would have never gotten into the semi-finals before.

Anyways, let's stop this discussion wich doesn't make sence anyways.

Carry on guys ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom