Votes: 42 75.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhade said:
Orion said:
Mr.X said:
I mean, it's pretty ****. Can't we all just use whatever banner we want and then we wouldn't have to rely on hairstyle to tell each other apart from across the map?

I'm not an idiot in BkS, I wear a helmet. No hairstyles for you. Also, Mad Dawg looks like me from behind and at a distance.

Imagine how hard to beat we'd be if we wore helmets.

It's a mind****.

I've heard helmets are totally pro.

Mad Dawg said:
Rhade said:
Orion said:
Mr.X said:
I mean, it's pretty ****. Can't we all just use whatever banner we want and then we wouldn't have to rely on hairstyle to tell each other apart from across the map?

I'm not an idiot in BkS, I wear a helmet. No hairstyles for you. Also, Mad Dawg looks like me from behind and at a distance.

It's a mind****.

Only the sarranid and swadian ones, though.

Mad Dawg said:
Rhade said:
Orion said:
Mr.X said:

It's a mind****.

Really you have to bring this up

OrangeKnight said:
Mad Dawg said:
Rhade said:
Orion said:
Mr.X said:

It's a mind****.

Really you have to bring this up
Yes, we can't thank you enough.

Z3ro said:
Orion said:
Because it needs to be better. Probably just going to use a large, single star. Big enough that it shows around the boss on round shields.
Captain America!

It's ugly as sin. :sad:

[Edit]

I like this one, though. I enlarged the center star on my original captain's banner.

usacaptflagstar.png

mb37q.jpg
mb36y.jpg

mb38g.jpg
mb39x.jpg
mb40.jpg
mb41y.jpg

The idea is that it's supposed to be visibly distinct from the team banner. It fits that bill just fine, while still looking similar.

Doesn't look bad on any of the shields tbh, pretty hard to make a banner which does look good on cav shields anyway.

Orion said:
mb38g.jpg
mb39x.jpg
mb40.jpg
mb41y.jpg

The idea is that it's supposed to be visibly distinct from the team banner. It fits that bill just fine, while still looking similar.

Yea looks great

Lets do it!  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom