[NC 16] United Kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

YjV65ZP.jpg

Alright, first match is going to happen on Wednesday 6th 1930 GMT, we'll be facing Germany. If you're interested in playing for your wonderful nation come along. Germany are pretty bad so most people should get decent amount of rounds although don't be offended if you don't play a lot, up to the commanders.

See you all there

Hey, I'm here to ask you if you are up for playing the NC'16 B Division once you have been knocked out in the regular tournament. Please direct your answer to nobody.

I'm going to be taking charge for this match. Barring some last minute civil war, it looks like I will be captain so please add me on steam if you haven't already got me. Guess it's only appropriate to talk a little bit about how I see the roster and team shaping up.

Obviously I have set players in mind who I, dependent on activity, I will want to form the core of the team. Having said that I also want to give the opportunity to less established players. I'm hoping to use the next few training matches to really see how some of the less established players do. We have a relatively short period of time but if you play well and get kills and communicate well then i'm sure you will be included on the roster. As ever we have an embarrassment of riches in the most difficult class (infantry) so realistically that might be the hardest class to break into the side as. I can't say I will approach the training matches with a totally blank slate but I will give people the opportunity to prove themselves. Finally activity is key, if your only capable of coming to the official match every week then it can seriously damage our chances, I wouldn't exclude players who are only able to do that but it is a massive part of consideration.

OGL will be helping out a fair bit getting **** organised too.

Back
Top Bottom