Cuslayshound.jpg
Giants-Causeway.jpg
4c239fd1d5adf1ca1942280c35277f0a.jpg
07-Conor-McGregor-UFC-178-weigh-750x370.jpg
sheamus.jpg
finlay-2091.png
tumblr_static_3jepexvjvmo080004o040s4k4.jpg
timthumb.php

Hey, saw a post on fb saying you needed player, I have over 330hrs in game and was ranked 18 in the High money seige server. I have never played MoB competetive but there is always a first time. I got an invite to this from a comment on my status. Anyway if you want me to join my name here is the same as my steam one. The_Cult_of_John_Cena. Also yes i am Irish

Captain Lust said:
Good luck with the team! The Facebook post got a lot of responses and I've redirected them to the thread here. Hopefully you'll get some sign ups :smile:

Great! Appreciate the help.

The_Cult_of_John_Cena said:
Hey, saw a post on fb saying you needed player, I have over 330hrs in game and was ranked 18 in the High money seige server. I have never played MoB competetive but there is always a first time. I got an invite to this from a comment on my status. Anyway if you want me to join my name here is the same as my steam one. The_Cult_of_John_Cena. Also yes i am Irish

Sent you a request on steam.

Heyo!

Have got 127 hours in Warband. I'd like to think i'm fairly good at PvP. Hope we can have some fun together. :party:

Search "Downhere" for my steam - It's currently named "Degenerate".

Dr4g0nkn1ght said:
and his name is....

JOOOOOOOHN CENA DUDUDUDU

sorry.

Only a matter of time until someone said it :razz:

Tardet said:
If I played for Irish Rebels, does that count?

I'm sorry Kiano, I had to do dis :sad:

Well, not sure what the admins would say, but that's certainly enough for me  :wink:

downhere said:
Heyo!

Have got 127 hours in Warband. I'd like to think i'm fairly good at PvP. Hope we can have some fun together. :party:

Search "Downhere" for my steam - It's currently named "Degenerate".

I've had troubling finding you. If you click the link by my name in the opening post that might be easier.

Edit: Opening post has been updated. A massive thank you to Tallie who did everything and brought some much needed polish to the thread.

OurGloriousLeader said:
Foxes in there? Guy was always looking for a team.

Oh I remember him, he apologized for the 1916 rising, he is not welcome here! 
:fruity:

I actually wasn't able to find him on steam, but he's more than welcome sign up if he sees this.

_Toi_ said:
Good luck people. :smile: Nice to see you in the NC. This Irish rebel wants to see you do well this NC. :smile:

Thanks! A lot of international Irish rebels it seems  :wink:

Aeronwen said:
The Op is looking lovely.

Good Luck Ireland.

Yes it is, big thanks to Tallie again for that, and thanks for the good wishes!

PepperKP said:
Woah, surprised to see Slyfox there (happy tho). Best of luck!

No Bradley?????

Thanks! Unfortunately not, I'm sure he would have done a fantastic job at leading the team, now they'll just have to make do with me  :razz:

Kiano said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Foxes in there? Guy was always looking for a team.

Oh I remember him, he apologized for the 1916 rising, he is not welcome here! 
:fruity:

I actually wasn't able to find him on steam, but he's more than welcome sign up if he sees this.

_Toi_ said:
Good luck people. :smile: Nice to see you in the NC. This Irish rebel wants to see you do well this NC. :smile:

Thanks! A lot of international Irish rebels it seems  :wink:

In heart I'm Irish, believe me. I listen to Irish music, I like Irish pubs etc. :razz:

Awesome didn't know you had a Forum on TaleWorlds :grin: My steam name is Yager I'm also a member of NC Ireland steam group I played over 100 hours of mount and blade and I'm good at pvp I'm looking forward to playing with you all :smile:

_Toi_ said:
In heart I'm Irish, believe me. I listen to Irish music, I like Irish pubs etc. :razz:

You reminded me to update the thread with some propaganda! Had to ruin the look of the thread a little (sorry Tallie!) but I feel that the propaganda will now inspire fear and awe into the other teams!

Right?

Also added Yager to the roster.

Back
Top Bottom