Native OSP Scenes Native Scene Replacement Pack - [Added Bariyye 30.12.2018]

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm aware of such a feature, thanks. My aim was to use only the existig Native resources without changing the core mechanics. I guess that'd be rather useful for multiplayer.

Thank you. :smile:

Ladies and gentlemen, Tihr has been finished, thus, the Nord pack is now complete. Now, you can finally see the thriving port-town just as Ramun, the slave trader described it since Mount&Blade ever came out. Well, all I can recommend you is to install the complete pack, take your axe, and be a proud Nord. :wink:

Screenshots will come later.
Here is the download link, which you can also find on the main post: http://www.2shared.com/file/RJeNdQnG/Nord_Town_Pack.html?

The Bowman said:
Ladies and gentlemen, Tihr has been finished, thus, the Nord pack is now complete. Now, you can finally see the thriving port-town just as Ramun, the slave trader described it since Mount&Blade ever came out. Well, all I can recommend you is to install the complete pack, take your axe, and be a proud Nord. :wink:
I went to see Tihr and quickly got lost. :oops:

Could you please upload the file to some other host though? Current one is incredibly persistent in trying to trick me into downloading some infected crap.

I'll upload on Nexus shortly.

Edit: Aww, it requests a paid package. Looking for something else. :razz:
Edit: Here you go: http://www.fileshare.ro/e31235341
Using AdBlock helps getting rid of those proposed optional downloads on 2shared.

Hey! it's looks great! how did you do this? by the m&b's redactor or MS? :cool:

Thank you all.
I quess I'll update the OSP conditions soon. Basically, it's free to use without request (as long as a credit is given), but I'm going to write more details on the main post.

La Grandmaster said:
Some really great scenes here, good work  :grin:

I would especially love to see how it looks with your seasons OSP. :smile:

Fabulous scenes. I am very fond of them.

Looking forward to seeing Swadian towns.. I see the fine potential.

You're so right about this annoying limitation: "It's really "interesting" on how mountain painting works in Mount&Blade. Basically, you first have to place some jagged rocky textures that you have to correct by overlaying the edges with other textures, which take time to correct"

The Swadian scenes are something special. My true inspiration for Swadia is Carcassonne - a French town built in the 1200's. Of course, I'm not aiming to such a scale or an exact representation; let's just say that I like the concept of it. Its use is probably going to be proved in Uxkhal (if you look on the main map, it has a large river; that would be a nice addition to the Carcassonne-like bridge).

carcassonne-france.jpg
CarcassonneCiteMap%20null.jpg

[I hate it when people build unrelated or modernistic stuff around historical objectives]

When I opened the first spoiler, for a few seconds I was actually scared it's the game screenshot of your new scene - with all those modernistic houses. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom