Native OSP Scenes Native Scene Replacement Pack - [Added Bariyye 30.12.2018]

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I'm aware of such a feature, thanks. My aim was to use only the existig Native resources without changing the core mechanics. I guess that'd be rather useful for multiplayer.

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Thank you. :smile:

Ladies and gentlemen, Tihr has been finished, thus, the Nord pack is now complete. Now, you can finally see the thriving port-town just as Ramun, the slave trader described it since Mount&Blade ever came out. Well, all I can recommend you is to install the complete pack, take your axe, and be a proud Nord. :wink:

Screenshots will come later.
Here is the download link, which you can also find on the main post: http://www.2shared.com/file/RJeNdQnG/Nord_Town_Pack.html?

Lav

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWB
Best answers
The Bowman said:
Ladies and gentlemen, Tihr has been finished, thus, the Nord pack is now complete. Now, you can finally see the thriving port-town just as Ramun, the slave trader described it since Mount&Blade ever came out. Well, all I can recommend you is to install the complete pack, take your axe, and be a proud Nord. :wink:
I went to see Tihr and quickly got lost. :oops:

Could you please upload the file to some other host though? Current one is incredibly persistent in trying to trick me into downloading some infected crap.

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I'll upload on Nexus shortly.

Edit: Aww, it requests a paid package. Looking for something else. :razz:
Edit: Here you go: http://www.fileshare.ro/e31235341
Using AdBlock helps getting rid of those proposed optional downloads on 2shared.

General.Lee

Hey! it's looks great! how did you do this? by the m&b's redactor or MS? :cool:

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Thanks everyone. This doesn't need the MS; just the scene editor.

Screenshots have been added. See the main post for Tihr. :smile:

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Thank you all.
I quess I'll update the OSP conditions soon. Basically, it's free to use without request (as long as a credit is given), but I'm going to write more details on the main post.

La Grandmaster said:
Some really great scenes here, good work  :grin:
I would especially love to see how it looks with your seasons OSP. :smile:

mike56

Master Knight
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
My god, what an awesome work. Do you have something to show from swadians or other factions yet?

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Not yet, but I'm eager to start working on Vaegirs. The thing is that I got overwhelmed by college, and it's hard to find free time.

stephan_dinavoa

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Fabulous scenes. I am very fond of them.

Looking forward to seeing Swadian towns.. I see the fine potential.

You're so right about this annoying limitation: "It's really "interesting" on how mountain painting works in Mount&Blade. Basically, you first have to place some jagged rocky textures that you have to correct by overlaying the edges with other textures, which take time to correct"

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
The Swadian scenes are something special. My true inspiration for Swadia is Carcassonne - a French town built in the 1200's. Of course, I'm not aiming to such a scale or an exact representation; let's just say that I like the concept of it. Its use is probably going to be proved in Uxkhal (if you look on the main map, it has a large river; that would be a nice addition to the Carcassonne-like bridge).

[I hate it when people build unrelated or modernistic stuff around historical objectives]

Lav

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWB
Best answers
When I opened the first spoiler, for a few seconds I was actually scared it's the game screenshot of your new scene - with all those modernistic houses. :lol: