- Best answers
Native Scene Replacement Pack.
This scene pack emerges as a solution to replace the boring and uncomplete Native town scenes with new, open, immersive and unitary ones. The design of the new scenes allows the player to experience the gameplay on a new level and make the scenes feel alive. The scenes in cause use the maximum terrain size, which allows the placement of full town environments. Currently, the Native module uses completly different scenes for walking around the streets and besieging. I don't really like that, and I intend to gradually replace them with new ones. I hope that this innovation will change your experience. You have to understand that this is a very big and complex project, and it will take a lot of time to complete.
- Dozens of improved battle scenes that replace the randomized ones.
- Realistic towns. One single scene for each town. You walk in and besiege the same scene.
- The scenes are scaled to the maximum size (2 meter polygons).
- Fully complatible with Warband's default resources (Native).
- You don't need to install any graphical/flora mod to use this. It is also not recommended to use any.
- All the interiors have been reshuffled and enhanced, and the arenas have been overhauled. Essentially, all the scenes that have to do with a town have been modified in one way or another.
- The released scenes are fully ready to use and contain full AI meshes.
- You don't spawn under the noses (walls) of your enemy. You and your troops spawn far from the town itself, so you can actually manage them.
- The atmosphere of the town changes during sieges. For example, you can see boats landed on the beach.
Usage and conditions.
The Native Scene Replacement Pack is an OSP, thus, it can be used by anyone for any purpose. In order to use it in your mod, you just need to give credits, without having to request for permission.
Follow the guidelines provided with the download link.