SP Native Native+ (Now updated to 1.3.3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tired of playing Native?Mad for waiting Bannerlord?Want to play something single?This is just what you want!

Hi everyone!Today I'm here to show my own mod to you.As its name,"Native+",it fixs some bugs of Native,add something new and change something that already has in Native.

Download Links:
The mod itself:
Downloable patches:
Coming soon

Something you need to do before playing my mod:
1.Open "languages" file under your Mount&Blade Warband path,then open the file of your language,after that,open "ui.csv" and add this to the botton of the file:"ui_troop_upgrades|Troop upgrades"
2.If your Mount&Blade Warband version is between 1.165 and 1.168(include 1.165&1.16:cool:,open module.ini under the mod file,find the six lines below and delete them:
load_resource = terrain_borders_c
load_resource = destroy_snowy
load_resource = prisonCart
load_resource = ccoop_extra_ui_textures
load_resource = ccoop_extra_ui_materials
load_resource = ccoop_extra_ui_meshes

Features:
Part 1.Bugfix of Native bugs:
1.Fix the bug that may happen when the player change his(her) banner of plural lords using the same banner of white and red lattices;
2.Fix the bug of lord may stay in any other faction's walled center and don't go out;
3.Fix the bug of the animation of crouching is wrong;
4.Fix the bug of when processing a jailbreak,the lord attack you and make the quest can't be succeeded;
5.Fix the bug of when asking for a meeting with lords in a walled center and they are many lords there,the menu don't show all the lords in that walled center;
6.Fix the bug of when equip a guard helmet on your head,some of your scalp will be seen outside the helmet;
7.Fix the bug of after raiding a village,the message window may display some messages that report an error;
8.Fix the bug of "Change weather" in cheat menu is wrong translated into "Choose an item" in Chinese translated text(It seems that this is not very important to you.);
9.Fix the bug of when helping allies,the number of soldiers of your side(Include your men and your allies' men) is counted mistakenly;
10.Fix the bug of a lord's party is still created after his(her) faction is defeated;

Part 2:Improvement on realness:
1.Lances and spears may be broken when you use them to done an attack;
2.The speed of a horse is effected by its hit points;
3.You have chance to meet some random events when you are travelling on the global map;
4.Missiles can make sprays when they hit any water;
5.Long polearms will be dropped to the ground when you wield another equipment to instead them;
6.There will be musicans and drinkers in the taverns,musicans will play music and drinkers will drink.
7.Some things now can only be bought from merchants of defined factions;
8.The models of ammos in inventory screen are changed from one to a bag of them;
9.When fight around a town/castle,the defenders can refill their ammo;
10.The time lords cost to go back to their walled center is now decided by the distance between where they're defeated and the walled center;
11.Sarranian merchants won't sell pork now;
12.Sarranians will escape if you have any pork in your inventory;

Part 3:Changes that make the game more convenient:
1.When you put your mouse on a town/village and click the right mouse button,the menu will show your relation with that place;
2.The precision of time in game which is shown at the lower right corner is changed from day to second;
3.You can call your horse on the battlefield by press key "m";
4.In battlefields,mini map will be shown on the upper right;
5.You can change the position of your camera by click key "r" in scenes;
6.You can upgrade a bunch of soldiers in one time in camp menu;
7.The prisoners will be moved to player's party automaticlly,and those with higher price come first;
8.You can set 2 suits of  different equipments for both you and NPCs;
9.The way of getting capture is modified to put better capture into the loot screen;
10.Show mod name and mod version directly from the main menu so that you players can know them easier;
11.The picture which is shown on mod selection interface is also changed to make you know which mod you're playing;
12.You can ask for a talk with the mayor/elder quickly from the center menu;
13.When you have prisoner(s) with your party and meet a ransom broker,you can sell all your prisoners to him for once;
14.After entering reports menu,you can do things such as taking a look at the world map,the troop tree and the illustrated handbook of items.You can also know about the limit of prisoner(s) of your party from the same place.
15.When watching the informations of an item,more information will be shown in the information window;

Part 4.Progresses on AI:
1.The AI of horse archers is better now;
2.When AI soldiers find that there's a better weapon on the battlefield,he(she) will unwield current weapon and wield the one on the battlefield;
3.Shooters will try to shoot enemies without a shield in his(her) hand first;
4.AI will attack castles first rather than towns now;

Part 5.New ways of playing the game:
1.When you want to against cavalries,you can brace your spear to defend the charge of the cavalries;
2.You can thrust at your enemies with some kinds of polearms overhead;
3.When you catch an enemy lord after a great victory,you can do more things(such as asking for money,sword or killing) to him(her) than just letting him(her) go or taking him(her) into custody;
4.All lords can exchange the ownership of their(your) land with another landlord of the same faction to make their(your) land closer;
5.When you are prepareing for a coming battle,you can choose the size of the battlefield with your heart;
6.Some banks are opened by the merchants of Calradia,you can store your money and your things there;
7.After you swear homage to a king or a pretender and become a vassalage of his(her) and get a piece of land as your fief,you can give up the ownership of it;
8.When you're wielding a shield with you,you can make a shield bash to hit your enemy;
9.You can ask the lord to recruit you as a member of his(her) party;
10.After an faction is defeated,and a certain of its lords are gathered in any faction,the defeated faction may make a restoration;
11.When you make somebody wounded and catch him(her) as your prisoner,you can kill him(her) and use his(her) meat as your party's food;
12.You can provoke the defenders when you enter a town or a castle;
13.New items such as horses,bows,arrows,bolts and armors are added to the game;
14.New ways of cheating:refill ammo or shield's hit points;
15.When you done a shoot/you deal a damage to a shield/your shield receive a damage,the message window will report shooting distance/the sum of the damage you make/the sum of the damage your shield received;
17.At the time you start a quick battle,you can choose more people as the person you control(Work in progress);
18.You can give some troops to a king to exchange his(her) speical troops(Work in progress);
19.When you go to the tavern,you may meet a whore(Work with bugs);
20.Merge some functions of the mod Diplomacy(Work with bugs);
21.When you fall off your horse,you may get hurt;

Part 6.Adjust on things in Native:
1.Rhodoks are the best for againsting horsemen,they can deal more damage to horses.And any man using a polearm can make a horse rear;
2.The attributes,wages and equipments of some troops and the attributes of some items has been changed;
3.The upgrade tree of some factions are changed;
4.Player party size is influenced by its troops' levels and if its non-Khergit troops're mounted;
5.When a fight begin,less non-Khergit cavalries will be on the battlefield;
6.If AI lords have a town or a castle,he(she) may exchange his(her) troop with the defenders of the walled center;
7.The level limit of these skills are rised to 15:razz:ower Strike,Power Bow,Power Throw and Ironflesh;
8.Swadia is now a empire,and Harlaus is now an emperor;Vaegia is now a grand duchy,and Yaroglek is now a grand duke;Rhodok is now a republic,and Graveth is now a hypatus;
9.Enable crouch that already has in Native and used to be disabled;
10.Enable advanced formation that already has in Native and used to be disabled;

Part 7.Enhancement on surface:
1.Usage of new font;
2.The in-game scenery is more beautiful now;
3.Female characters are prettier;
Part 7.1.Optional patches:
1.Warband no repeated scene pack;
2.ENB from China da song 3.0;
3.Textures with low clearance;

Part 8.Other more new contents:
1.Other more new contents.

Updating notes:
Coming soon

Credits(Need translating to English):
Rubik:箭矢击中水面产生水花代码、世界地图代码、报告盾牌伤害代码的两个快速字符串、报告射击距离代码的一个快速字符串、三行批量给物品添加触发器代码、战场小地图代码、
物品图鉴代码、AI士兵从地面捡起更好武器代码、修正村战不出战利品Bug的代码、修正战前受伤敌人不被俘虏Bug的代码、用战场优势平衡骑兵人数的代码、进入城堡自动换便装代码、
战后自动收取俘虏(高价值俘虏优先)代码、领主与自己城镇(城堡)交换士兵代码、显示时间精确到小时的代码、修正玩家更换旗帜导致多个领主使用红白格子旗问题的代码、
兵种树代码(两种)、修正领主待在其他国家城镇(城堡)里不出城Bug的代码、战场调整视角代码、批量升级士兵代码、修正露出头皮Bug的新护盔模型、
修正其动作异常问题的新下蹲动作、领军者中的其他一些模型、贴图以及代码、修正劫狱时被救领主会导致任务无法成功并攻击玩家的Bug的代码、
修正要求与领主见面时城镇(城堡)内领主数量大于(等于?)16时无法显示出所有领主的Bug的方法、贴近真实的领主逃回自己主城的时间机制、
野战时可在战前菜单选择战场大小的代码、游戏里的主菜单界面直接显示MOD名称及MOD版本号的方法、复辟(拥立原国王版)的源代码、一键卖出所有俘虏代码、
使AI优先攻击城堡的方法;
12345678q:一些颜色代码;
The develoment team of NE:架矛代码、唤马代码;
stevenxxy007:士兵等级影响士兵数上限代码;
dofennis:长枪双手上刺代码;
君悦:骑射AI补丁代码;
Jubei(筧十兵衛):修正双手武器右砍动作位置错误的方法:
Slawomir of Aaarrghh:酒馆动作代码: [OSP] Tavern Animation Pack http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,299774.0.html
bobobzc&XiaoHuZai:经过bobobzc修改后的小虎仔的处决领主代码;
~虎门“销”烟~:妓女代码;
lliihhaaoo:村庄大地图右键菜单显示好感度代码、会见镇长/村长代码;
dltas&lliihhaaoo:银行代码;
alixyang:【【高清字体】高清 带描边 文鼎PL中楷 V1.1版】;
【小兵模式代码、贴图和模型的Credit:Freelancer (1.3) by Taragoth
  Released 11 July 2011
  Edits by Caba'drin 14 Dec 2011
  Mod-Merger'd by Windyplains, Monnikje and Caba'drin】
1257AD的汉化组:小兵系统的部分汉化;
一尾锦鲤:其发现的一个Native的Bug及该Bug的修复方法;
【外交策略的Credit:
•Waihti - scripting
•zParsifal - scripting
Translations:
-  Mjöllnir
-  Akmar Nibelung
-  Malakay
-  ultracemre
-  Dravic
-  Mixailos 
Included work:
•hessuu - Recruiter Kit
•fisheye - autoloot
•rubik - autoloot improvements, initial version of autosell, viewing troop equipment (from custom commander)
•jrider - relation presentation

外交策略汉化组:该MOD的部分汉化;
【盾击的Credit:################################################
                ## Shield Bash                                ##
                ## Developed by 'xenoargh' for singleplayer.  ##
                ## Revamped by 'Sinisterius'. ##
                ## Animations Copyright (C) 2010 'xenoargh'.  ##
                ################################################】
massimolippi:完美风景补丁;
aliang227:修正支援友军时我方(包括友军)人数计算错误Bug的方法;
有限幻想:修正领主部队在被灭国后依然产出Bug的方法;
corprus:战团女性人物美化资源包;

Sources of downloable patches(Just show you where these sources are from,not download links,and need translating to English):
蛋碎了一地:战团Native无重复场景补丁;
大宋:血与尘3.0制作组:血与尘3.0画面补丁(暖色调);

Some pictures:

Known bugs:
Coming soon

Places you can also find this mod in:

If you have any problems with my mod,or find a bug of it,or want to give me some advice,or want to encourage me,or just want to say something to me,both replying this post or sending me a personal message will be fine.But maybe I won't be here very often,so if possible,you can message me on Chinese Mount&Blade Forum,and we have an English board for you!At last,enjoy your playing!

Redleg said:
Interesting.  I hope you post the mod features soon so we can see what it adds.  Good luck.
Thanks!I've posted the features of the mod.What do you think of them?And also,it seems that you are also a mod developer and your mod is Calradia 1050 A.D.?If you have some suggestions for me,please let me know.At last,good luck to you too!

The feature list is impressive, and I'm really tempted to play. I have a couple of suggestions and a request

- Adding bounty hunting quests? it is a cool mechanic to have something extra to do during the game. Perisno has it, Brytenwalda has it too, it is a old OSP code. They're normally given by the tavern keeper.

- Maybe take a look at Module System Overhaul, by Autolykos? It is an overhaul of the module system, coupled with plenty of features on his test module, some of my personal prefered are:
* all faction have appropriated villager, townsman and travelling peasants, with faction based garb
* you can heal/repair horses, armor and weapons at merchants, provided you wait a couple days
* More variety on bandits
* alternate mode for many weapons (throwing for knives and daggers, hatchets, piercing mode for hammers and etc

And a Request: would you consider uploading to ModDB or Nexusmods? I'm having trouble acessing the sites, probably by being chinese.

This mod looks awesome, and I can't wait to play a campaign on it

JustinZCQ said:
Redleg said:
Interesting.  I hope you post the mod features soon so we can see what it adds.  Good luck.
Thanks!I've posted the features of the mod.What do you think of them?And also,it seems that you are also a mod developer and your mod is Calradia 1050 A.D.?If you have some suggestions for me,please let me know.At last,good luck to you too!

That is an impressive list of features.  I will try your mod once I have finished working on my latest version.  Good luck!

JhonBrazil said:
The feature list is impressive, and I'm really tempted to play. I have a couple of suggestions and a request

- Adding bounty hunting quests? it is a cool mechanic to have something extra to do during the game. Perisno has it, Brytenwalda has it too, it is a old OSP code. They're normally given by the tavern keeper.

- Maybe take a look at Module System Overhaul, by Autolykos? It is an overhaul of the module system, coupled with plenty of features on his test module, some of my personal prefered are:
* all faction have appropriated villager, townsman and travelling peasants, with faction based garb
* you can heal/repair horses, armor and weapons at merchants, provided you wait a couple days
* More variety on bandits
* alternate mode for many weapons (throwing for knives and daggers, hatchets, piercing mode for hammers and etc

And a Request: would you consider uploading to ModDB or Nexusmods? I'm having trouble acessing the sites, probably by being chinese.

This mod looks awesome, and I can't wait to play a campaign on it
Thank you for your support!I've seen your reply and it means that your suggestions are all about recommanding some OSP to me,right?Then,about the problem of downloading,in your words,you can't get into the website at all?Maybe I've to try some of your non-Chinese websites on downloading(Such as ModDB and Nexusmods,as you said before) to enable you download my mod.

Redleg said:
JustinZCQ said:
Redleg said:

That is an impressive list of features.  I will try your mod once I have finished working on my latest version.  Good luck!
Grateful to your admire.Are you adding something new for players to enjoy or just do improvement to the original content?By the way,if possible,would you please show something about your mod?Last but not least,should I say "Long live the infantries!"(Since your faction is Nord and mine is Rhodok)?

This mod sounds amazing, just the right amount of new stuff! Sadly I also am not able to download it or the patch from the links you provided here and on the Chinese forums. Would really appreciate a mirror like JhonBrazil mentioned, if possible.

Vaegir Luchnik said:
This mod sounds amazing, just the right amount of new stuff! Sadly I also am not able to download it or the patch from the links you provided here and on the Chinese forums. Would really appreciate a mirror like JhonBrazil mentioned, if possible.
Thank you for your support!The fail may because of the website is a Chinese one......maybe I should try MODDB or Nexus......

JustinZCQ said:
Vaegir Luchnik said:
Thank you for your support!The fail may because of the website is a Chinese one......maybe I should try MODDB or Nexus......

I too would recommend posting the mod at ModDB or Nexus mods.  You will certainly get more downloads from the non-Chinese players.

Back
Top Bottom