SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems that the new companions have their dialogues messed up. They say the wrong things at the wrong times during their backstories. I've tried the latest version of this mod on a fresh installation of both Warband v1.153 and v1.158, but the problem is still there.

Is this a known bug? It's the only thing which keeps this compilation from being perfect for me. :???:

Well, I don't care if I have to fix this myself as it seems like a simple text edit. I just don't know what to do and where to do it.

So if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd gladly try to resolve this issue and share a hotfix with the community here.

Tocan said:
nope it's not that simple... with every update comes new/changed source or code at a different place

Thanks for the information. Well, I've looked up a nice tutorial and delved into the mods' source code which came with the download. Apparently, I have to edit the module_scripts.py file. But strangely, I can't find any lines for the new NPC's in there. It ends with NPC16, which is Klethi.

NMC is not compatible with the current version of Mount&Blade Warband.
However, I also can't update my mod without new versions of Diplomacy and Custom Commander. Unfortunately, both mods seem to be dead. Maybe someone else will provide a compatibility update in the future.
Meanwhile, I am busy with a realism mod for "Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai".

Bismarck said:
NMC is not compatible with the current version of Mount&Blade Warband.
However, I also can't update my mod without new versions of Diplomacy and Custom Commander. Unfortunately, both mods seem to be dead. Maybe someone else will provide a compatibility update in the future.
Meanwhile, I am busy with a realism mod for "Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai".

Well, like DoctorPainKiller said, I too haven't seen any issues when playing your module in v1.158 aside from the companions bug. But I also have this bug when playing the mod in a fresh installation of v1.153, so I don't think that the latest patch has anything to do with this.

Is there any way to disable companion mod? Those companions are overfilling taverns, have too long and buggy texts.
And how to fix, when i want make a camp i'll get error (something wrong loaded)

could someone lend me their wisdom? I'm attempting to use tweak MB on Native mod compillation by bismarck...but...well...its not accepting any of my changes =(.

I'd like to release a final version of NMC, but neither Diplomacy nor Custom Commander are up to date. Without these essential mods, I can't do anything at all.

Berserkenstein said:
Would it be too difficult to just remove that mod by itself?
No. However, my mod is seriously outdated, so it might cause problems and it will lack all the new features and bugfixes.
I can't update it as several required mods like Diplomacy and Custom Commander are dead.

Bismarck said:
Berserkenstein said:
No. However, my mod is seriously outdated, so it might cause problems and it will lack all the new features and bugfixes.
I can't update it as several required mods like Diplomacy and Custom Commander are dead.

I've actually been playing using Native Mod Compilation Full 1.0 with Warband version 1.161

The only had to fix a couple things.

I set everything under update_agent_hp_bar -1 to 0 in scripts.txt. 

The error messages it generated from opcode 707 errors disabled the chat messages.  Of course that change disabled the hp bar function, but I never used that anyway and the chat log was significantly more important.

I also disabled shield bash because that overrides block cancelling which is a core combat mechanic...

Other than those changes and personal tweaks the mod works fine.

Berserkenstein said:
Bismarck said:
Berserkenstein said:

I've actually been playing using Native Mod Compilation Full 1.0 with Warband version 1.161

The only had to fix a couple things.

I set everything under update_agent_hp_bar -1 to 0 in scripts.txt. 

The error messages it generated from opcode 707 errors disabled the chat messages.  Of course that change disabled the hp bar function, but I never used that anyway and the chat log was significantly more important.

I also disabled shield bash because that overrides block cancelling which is a core combat mechanic...

Other than those changes and personal tweaks the mod works fine.

Are you using WSE when you play in WB 1.161?

Back
Top Bottom