SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

manekemaan said:
then whats the use of high tier units in a game where equipment is the biggest factor?

To hit faster, harder and more accurately? Besides you have the option to customize your OWN gear for your own troops, all I ask for is that you'd be able to choose whatever, if you don't like it then you don't use certain armors and weapons. Simple as that. Or maybe add it as a extra feature for when you have cheats enabled in custom commander? I don't really care, I just think it SHOULD be there.

It bugs me I can't equip my troops however I want after my own desire, e.g. throwing weapons for my infantry.

Crille said:
manekemaan said:
then whats the use of high tier units in a game where equipment is the biggest factor?

To hit faster, harder and more accurately? Besides you have the option to customize your OWN gear for your own troops, all I ask for is that you'd be able to choose whatever, if you don't like it then you don't use certain armors and weapons. Simple as that. Or maybe add it as a extra feature for when you have cheats enabled in custom commander? I don't really care, I just think it SHOULD be there.

It bugs me I can't equip my troops however I want after my own desire, e.g. throwing weapons for my infantry.
You can use Morghs tools to edit the troop item selection. If you use the troops editor, you'll see that each custom troop has 3 units, in example:
trp_custom_knight
trp_custom_knight_equip
trp_custom_knight_selection

Unit names which end with "selection" are the ones you want to edit, in this case it's "trp_custom_knight_selection". Now, go through the list of available items and add whatever items you want to add to your troops. You'll need to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

Lumos said:
Crille, you aren't making any sense whatsoever. You want more items in the game or you want to edit your army's equipment?

The player faction troops which armor and weapons you can change ingame have a limited selection of equipment after their rank e.g. farmer have farming stuff and Heavy Sergeant have heavy stuff. I'd love if you could somehow change it however you'd want out of the native items that is  :smile:

MrExpendable said:
You can use Morghs tools to edit the troop item selection. If you use the troops editor, you'll see that each custom troop has 3 units, in example:
trp_custom_knight
trp_custom_knight_equip

Unit names which end with "selection" are the ones you want to edit, in this case it's "trp_custom_knight_selection". Now, go through the list of available items and add whatever items you want to add to your troops. You'll need to start a new game for the changes to take effect.

Thanks but I have no idea how to do what you're talking about  :???:
Sounds very complicated.

Crille said:
Lumos said:
Crille, you aren't making any sense whatsoever. You want more items in the game or you want to edit your army's equipment?

The player faction troops which armor and weapons you can change ingame have a limited selection of equipment after their rank e.g. farmer have farming stuff and Heavy Sergeant have heavy stuff. I'd love if you could somehow change it however you'd want out of the native items that is  :smile:

MrExpendable said:
trp_custom_knight
trp_custom_knight_equip

Thanks but I have no idea how to do what you're talking about  :???:
Sounds very complicated.

Right, I should stop presuming that everyone knows how to use these tools already.  :razz:

You can download them here: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/1798/?

It works for Warband 1.153 as well, so don't worry about compatibility.

Here's the link to the documentation about how to use the tools: http://mountandblade.mircon.de/wp/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor/quick-documentation-en/

You want to look at "2. TROOP EDITOR", it will show you how to start out editing troops.txt file accordingly.

I have to warn you that there's a bit of a learning curve here, but these tools actually make things a lot easier in the end.

Hope this helps.

So is Freelancer going to be included? In my opinion that mod is a must for a Mod Compilation, also i saw other mods merging freelancer with them so its possible i guess.

At the siege of Uxkhal,soldiers do not go the stairs :!:
P.S:sorry for my english.

При осаде Uxkhal,солдаты не поднимаются по лестнице :!:

I really like this modpack, except for the new "bandit heroes" added in the mod. When I talk to one, they usually say I line that seems to be a response to something I said, while I have two dialogue options below. Usually, I can't read either of these options, because there are so many words that the font is so small, and I can't even read what I'm about to say, and what dialogue I can have with these npcs makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I did appreciate the included option to turn them off, but this seems bugged. I choose no, decided to start in Jelkala, and walk into a tavern to find one of the bandit heros staring me in the face :razz:.

Fortunately, I can just appreciate the atmosphere they add to the usually barren taverns, so that's a plus. :grin:

EDIT: Also, does this mod affect what equipment starting characters get? The Lady in Waiting occupation now gives me the Squire equipment....

So the Outpost and Fort are buggy at the campaign map.
They generate red error text and a black screen when you want to demolish the outpost.

I also cheated a new game to see how the custom faction tree works. But i don't seem to get the option to change culture at the chancellor. Is it the option to change the domestic policy? Still it's not shown there if i'm right.

Except from that this mod is amazing, it gives the game that much more touch :smile: love it.

What does the freelance mean by the way? i don't even get it when i look at it's thread..

In order to release an update, my computer needs a new CPU fan and the required mods have to be ported to Warband 1.157.
The latter will most likely take more time.

When I download this, I extract the file using winrar and then I get alot of errors, all to do with the module files, and then the whole folder is only 0 bytes in size.
Is the download link damaged or have I done something wrong?

You should use 7zip with this mod, but even that is not worthy as the mod might not be compatible with the new Warband version.

Back
Top Bottom