SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

Bismarck said:
DoctorPainkiller said:
You can't choose noble father background.
Why not? It always worked for me.

La Grandmaster said:
I think the bug with noble background is to do with banner selection, all other backgrounds go through a different selection process (pick a banner when you join a faction) however the noble one calls up the selection during character creation which causes it to crash. Its simple to fix if you download the module system along with the mod
Which bug? I always start as nobleman and there was never an error.
The current problem is caused by Diplomacy. Whenever I use the Diplomacy source files either alone or in combination with my mod, Warband crashes before even reaching the main menu.

Weird the bug you talk off never affects me at all, in fact I can play the game fine  :???: The only problem I have is picking the noble background which causes a crash to desktop.

Which version of warband do you use?

I have a problem with the full version, my WB is 1.153 and I start the game all ok(no noble father), then I kill two bandits with some red error messages then nothing happens, no merchant, nothing... I stay stuck in the scene.

Lite seems to be working well.

Hi! I'm planning to integrate the Full 1.0 Beta 2 with Floris Basic Mod pack. Is it better to use the Floris 2.4 version or the 2.5? If not, what versions should I try to use? Thanks! This is a great mod btw. Hope development still continues. :grin:

Have you been able to work on the fix  for the diplomacy bug?

I asked arround a bit (since i have no real modding knowledge myself) but to no avail yet...

Really looking forward to playing this tough :grin:

edit: nvm, i saw that the problem was that you need diplo 4.3 and only have the source of 4.2

I have managed to find a proper and official version of Diplomacy 4.3. It's working great so far and I believe this is going to be the best NMC version of all times.

Bismarck said:
I have managed to find a proper and official version of Diplomacy 4.3. It's working great so far and I believe this is going to be the best NMC version of all times.
That's great news, I'm looking forward to the next version. :grin:

On a side note, have you considered about integrating the additional companions submod into your mod? So we can have more lords for a player faction.

MrExpendable said:
On a side note, have you considered about integrating the additional companions submod into your mod? So we can have more lords for a player faction.
You mean this one?
I could add it, but fixing the two especially nasty bugs that are going on my nerves have a higher priority right now. Afterwards, I can add it to the code and release the lite version (Maybe even another package with the Cinematic Mod Compilation...).

Bismarck said:
MrExpendable said:
You mean this one?
I could add it, but fixing the two especially nasty bugs that are going on my nerves have a higher priority right now. Afterwards, I can add it to the code and release the lite version (Maybe even another package with the Cinematic Mod Compilation...).
That's exactly the one I meant. I understand, fixing bugs of the features which are already present is much more important. Thanks for taking it into consideration. :grin:

I normally added the Cinematic Mod Compilation to your mod myself (including some other personal tweaks). So I think it's a great idea if you decide to include it in the full version.

Tocan said:
Crille said:
I really dislike the floris mod because of all their ''graphical enhancements'' (discussable) and billion items etc. etc.
Native mod compilation is the perfect mod imo.
entirely my opinion  :wink:
Same here.

Most mods of that kind have nice ideas, but always end up overdoing it. Not this one, and that's why I'm eager for a new release. :wink:

Would you re-upload as a .rar or .zip please? I can't unpack the .7z, all i get is 'unsupported compresson method for' and then it lists every file in the archive.

Silly me, i needed to update my 7zip

I have just uploaded a working beta version of NMC for Warband 1.153. You'll have to download it from M&B Nexus (link is in first post).

Back
Top Bottom