SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Users who are viewing this thread

Incarnate said:
It's because you get an error that fills up the screen messages. I get it too. But I don't know how to fix it.

Look for reply #1051 on page 71 of this thread. Eh, i try to do this, but dont want "integrate"(- is that correct word for this ?  :oops:) Python on my OS. Waiting for new version. Hope this errors will be fixed.

Question: Will villages give me "Player Faction" peasants once I establish my own Kingdom and choose Player Faction as culture?
If yes, then I have a problem, If no, that's too bad :/
Btw I'm playing on patch 1.143

Crag_Hack said:
Question: Will villages give me "Player Faction" peasants once I establish my own Kingdom and choose Player Faction as culture?
Yes.

Update: The newest NMC is finished. However, there's an appcrash when try to start the game with my mod. Of course, the compiler isn't able to find a flaw and in theory, it should work.
To find the culprit, I thought about analyzing the different mods on their own. I began with Diplomacy 4.3. After compiling it from the source files, I started a game and encountered an appcrash.
Now my question: can you play Diplomacy 4.3? If yes, do you use the finished product or did you compile it from python?

I'm playing with Diplomacy 4.3 these days and haven't met even a single crash.

I'm using the "ready to play" download, since I'm not a modder.

OK so, i play this mod and i love it, i have more fun with it then with the total conversion mods, but theirs 1 thing that's bugging me. Why cant infantry throw axes/javelins... I mean i know archers can, but after they throw their 4 axes, they cant go in the middle of the fight, they will get killed right away. Is there any way i can do it personally? Like add it or something? *Note* I suck at "modding" *Note*
And as i said, i love this mod! :grin:

Looks like Diplomacy 4.3 does work, but not its source files. I have reported that to the Diplomacy bugtracker and now there can be nothing done than waiting for the Diplomacy team to fix this problem.

Hey, saw this mod, could you try and integrate it?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,165325.0.html

I guess this mod is not for the latest warband version cause after creating the character story it goes into a black screen, is it just me?

Looks like we are still waiting for Diplomacy 4.3's source file fix then?  I've been away for awhile, but like to keep tabs on this great mod.  Thank you for all your effort Bismark.

Just to be clear; until the Diplomacy people get you those source files you need, do i understand correctly we need ver 1.143 to get this mod (lite or full) to work correctly?  It is a shame they couldn't have made this game a little more mod friendly.  Having to update everything every time a new game patch comes out sounds like such a pain.  Hopefully they learned from this for the next game.

MagnusEffect said:
Looks like we are still waiting for Diplomacy 4.3's source file fix then?  I've been away for awhile, but like to keep tabs on this great mod.  Thank you for all your effort Bismark.

Just to be clear; until the Diplomacy people get you those source files you need, do i understand correctly we need ver 1.143 to get this mod (lite or full) to work correctly?  It is a shame they couldn't have made this game a little more mod friendly.  Having to update everything every time a new game patch comes out sounds like such a pain.  Hopefully they learned from this for the next game.
For some strange reasons, my mod crashes when trying to start Warband. It's the same when I start Diplomacy 4.3 (compiled from sources).
The ready-to-use Diplomacy works fine though.
I have left an entry in their bugtracker, but finding out what's wrong is probably difficult.
Theoretically, my mod should work as there are no compiler errors.

Any news for release? Is trouble with Diplomacy resolved?  :oops:
One of the best mods, we wait already a lot of time  :roll:

TehGanker said:

Maybe im wrong here but I cant see what all the fuss is about this mod not working with 1.153, iv have it working perfectly (as far as I can tell anyway). Iv even managed to merge it with freelancer and all seems well.

The only problem is you cant choose the noble father background or it will crash and im pretty sure ill be able to fix this easily. Is there some other hidden error not immediately obvious that iv not come across yet? Im using this as a base for my mod so would be very greatful if someone could let me know. 

If people are interested in the merged freelancer version Iv made I'd be happy to upload it  - I could give you the link DoctorPainkiller if you wanted?

La Grandmaster said:
TehGanker said:

Maybe im wrong here but I cant see what all the fuss is about this mod not working with 1.153, iv have it working perfectly (as far as I can tell anyway). Iv even managed to merge it with freelancer and all seems well.

The only problem is you cant choose the noble father background or it will crash and im pretty sure ill be able to fix this easily. Is there some other hidden error not immediately obvious that iv not come across yet? Im using this as a base for my mod so would be very greatful if someone could let me know. 

If people are interested in the merged freelancer version Iv made I'd be happy to upload it  - I could give you the link DoctorPainkiller if you wanted?

Give link NAOW :O

Bismarck said:
Here's the non-working beta version.

Hopefully, someone is bored and manages to locate and fix the bug.

I think the bug with noble background is to do with banner selection, all other backgrounds go through a different selection process (pick a banner when you join a faction) however the noble one calls up the selection during character creation which causes it to crash. Its simple to fix if you download the module system along with the mod

DoctorPainkiller said:
You can't choose noble father background.
Why not? It always worked for me.

La Grandmaster said:
I think the bug with noble background is to do with banner selection, all other backgrounds go through a different selection process (pick a banner when you join a faction) however the noble one calls up the selection during character creation which causes it to crash. Its simple to fix if you download the module system along with the mod
Which bug? I always start as nobleman and there was never an error.
The current problem is caused by Diplomacy. Whenever I use the Diplomacy source files either alone or in combination with my mod, Warband crashes before even reaching the main menu.

Back
Top Bottom